Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Inala Hair Cut

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not entirely sure the rush of an sti is worth it!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkAlex View Post
    mate, you are throwing judgement after admitting you caught something?
    He probably didn’t know before he went, only found out others had been burnt from these threads. Anyone who still thinks this is a good idea has some issues

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny blaze View Post
    He probably didn’t know before he went, only found out others had been burnt from these threads. Anyone who still thinks this is a good idea has some issues
    Issues like little Johnny even. Little Johnny walks in to an Inala hairdresser dragging a dead frog behind him., he goes up to the indian lady sat behind the front desk and says "I need a haircut" "Im sorry" replies the indian lady ‘but you're too young." Jonny slaps down 200 bucks on the table. "Hang on" the Indian lady quickly says "I might be able to help you" "Ok but I need the “hairdresser” to have an sti!" states johnny. ... "Im sorry but I am clean" Again Johnny puts 200 bucks on table. The indian lady remembers she does have a L***@ with the ability to help so she gives Johnny directions to a back room. so off he pops dragging the dead frog behind him. Ten minutes later Johnny walks past front desk and thanks the indian lady. "Hang on" she shouts "can I ask you a couple of questions?""Sure" says Johnny "First, why did you want a women with sti and second why you dragging that dead frog round with you?" "Well" answers Johnny "Ive shagged L***@ and caught sti, Ill go home and shag the babysitter so she'll get sti, my Dad will take the babysitter home shag her and he'll get sti , Dad will come home and shag my mum she will get sti, then in the morning my mum will shag the milkman and hes the fucker that ran over my frog!"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickalot View Post
    Issues like little Johnny even. Little Johnny walks in to an Inala hairdresser dragging a dead frog behind him., he goes up to the indian lady sat behind the front desk and says "I need a haircut" "Im sorry" replies the indian lady ‘but you're too young." Jonny slaps down 200 bucks on the table. "Hang on" the Indian lady quickly says "I might be able to help you" "Ok but I need the “hairdresser” to have an sti!" states johnny. ... "Im sorry but I am clean" Again Johnny puts 200 bucks on table. The indian lady remembers she does have a L***@ with the ability to help so she gives Johnny directions to a back room. so off he pops dragging the dead frog behind him. Ten minutes later Johnny walks past front desk and thanks the indian lady. "Hang on" she shouts "can I ask you a couple of questions?""Sure" says Johnny "First, why did you want a women with sti and second why you dragging that dead frog round with you?" "Well" answers Johnny "Ive shagged L***@ and caught sti, Ill go home and shag the babysitter so she'll get sti, my Dad will take the babysitter home shag her and he'll get sti , Dad will come home and shag my mum she will get sti, then in the morning my mum will shag the milkman and hes the fucker that ran over my frog!"
    Fucking lol. That's kicked off my morning perfectly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I see she has shops all over now Redbank,inala,darra & the ridge

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe if you took your own clingwrap? lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I see she has shops all over now Redbank,inala,darra & the ridge
    I noticed this too. She has shops/places popping up everywhere. Business must be booming.

Wonder if they are all required to offer the same services as Linda.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What are the shops called? Not game to go there just curious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifever View Post
    What are the shops called? Not game to go there just curious
    Not sure. There are on Locanto and I have noticed one on E&B that are all worded the same with the same wording and about 6 different numbers now but all link back to the barbershop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where do I find this place? I need a haircut

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesadrink View Post
    Where do I find this place? I need a haircut
    Interesting isnt it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    You too may get an sti.
    I guess that would depend on what hair you are getting cut.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    You too may get an sti.
    Is that an extra?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How can we avoid this place if we don't understand which one it is? I am cutting off any Inala massage places this days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoau View Post
    How can we avoid this place if we don't understand which one it is? I am cutting off any Inala massage places this days
    If you cannot figure out where it is from the not too subtle descriptions across the two posts where this little Kittyhawk works it is probably best to avoid the whole area.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What is Linda's tit size as I like a good tit fuck.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Large mate! but they are fake so maybe not the best for a tit job. But hey go and ask her in person.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like she's moved from the original shop to a place in the next street back. Saw the ad, checked the number and it matched.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone visited Linda lately? If so shoot me a DM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone have location this place ? I be that way Sunday

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast