Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non-photoshop shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

Non-photoshop shops

Hey all,

I've noticed over the last few years, especially as shops use WeChat more, a lot more photoshopping of girls' photos. I mean, it's always been a thing, just like picking good angles and wearing makeup, but now some of these girls just look like cartoons.

Are there and massage or FS shops that don't photoshop at all? Like, just have the legit photos of girls on their sites/WeChats/Lines?

Yes, in heaven…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    If you meet Kate of 84 Artarmon in person she is dark like charcoal but fair like a Chinese in photos.

For Cathy of 14 Burwood Add another 15 years to her photos and expect to see someone fatter and waistless.

And I asked Shara of 200 Stanmore about her beach photo she told me she didn't give any photo to the shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    If you meet Kate of 84 Artarmon in person she is dark like charcoal but fair like a Chinese in photos.

For Cathy of 14 Burwood Add another 15 years to her photos and expect to see someone fatter and waistless.

And I asked Share of 200 Stanmore about her beach photo she told me she didn't give any photo to the shop. And who do you believe?
    Shara said the same thing and so did other girls at 200 Stanmore. Not difficult to take a pic of girl inside the shop and cover her face. 555

More importantly, posting a photo of another girl and publicly stating that it's the same girl in the shop is misleading.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Zinger burger i get at KFC looks nothing like the pics of it on the sides of Buses.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Shara said the same thing and so did other girls at 200 Stanmore. Not difficult to take a pic of girl inside the shop and cover her face. 555

More importantly, posting a photo of another girl and publicly stating that it's the same girl in the shop is misleading.
    When I first met Mamasan Jenny of 88 Artarmon she was keen to know more about photography as she was taking the photos for the girls.

Mamasan Lily of 14 Burwood could take surprisingly decent photos of the girls and she updated them once a while.

Business is so good in 200 Stanmore that I don't think Ada wants to bother with photos.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Will never happen. Like dreaming of old days calling from public phone box and posting letter in letterbox.
    Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok generation girl always use filter and apps.

Banned
    Ask for a lineup… if it’s not forthcoming… walk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Just out of interest, have any guys had a lineup at 200 Stanmore?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Yeah, went to a shop that just wanted to put me in a room instead of a lineup, no matter how hard I insisted. Just walked away from it.
    Though, my insistence of lineups nearly got me banned from a shop once haha... worth it in the end mind you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm still waiting for the day when shops will post vids of their girls, that will save a lot of time and heartache. Pyrmont Star use to do it, business was booming for them back then.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wish they didn't have to photoshop but i guess they have to entice somehow

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Hey all,

I've noticed over the last few years, especially as shops use WeChat more, a lot more photoshopping of girls' photos. I mean, it's always been a thing, just like picking good angles and wearing makeup, but now some of these girls just look like cartoons.

Are there and massage or FS shops that don't photoshop at all? Like, just have the legit photos of girls on their sites/WeChats/Lines?
    Hello! can check our new place photos, descriptions, age I personally make sure to be pretty accurate. if i miss any, contact my feedback line and i'll fix it.
    -Jesse
    Welcome to Ginza World Lounge
    Ginza group's newest say hello shop.
    278 Cleveland St, Surry Hills. Open everyday 11am-3am
    Shop phone: 0450090888 (bookings, enquiries)
    Wechat id: Ginzaworld (bookings, enquiries, roster)
    Roster and photos: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...(No-Reply-Plz)

We need feedbacks to improve! Also complaints, critiques, compliments,
    Feedback line: Jesse 0405552647 or wechat ID: westwindfirefly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As for me If the girl match 70% to photo in real life I'm okay if 80% is a bonus I walk if anything less then 60%.
    Always have an expectation is all Photoshop

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ND76 View Post
    Yeah, went to a shop that just wanted to put me in a room instead of a lineup, no matter how hard I insisted. Just walked away from it.
    Though, my insistence of lineups nearly got me banned from a shop once haha... worth it in the end mind you.
    Put you in a room, tell you to get undressed and then send in a girl is what some sneaky mamasans do. Don't fall for this trap.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I know a few shops that don't use photoshop... they use Corel Draw though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CBD style massage has been fairly accurate to me for their ML photos but the faces are usually covered.

No way, man. It’s just business lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok so a WL I am quite a fan of just had her photos updated, now look absolutely nothing like her wtf. don't want to make this about the WL at all so no names but hmm ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Having started this thread, I should point out that Five Dock Massage 81-85 Great North Road do not photoshop their pics... they're pretty realistic, might be a little outdated, but are legit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast