Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LYSAN @ MyOutCall

LYSAN @ MyOutCall

After a stressful day at work, I was desperately in need of some good female company to ease the tension. Luck was on my side, as I learned that Lysan of MOC whom I missed out on last time was to return today. As I called to make a booking, I felt even luckier when I found out that she would come straight from the airport to my booking, my stress was already half relieved !

Not often but there are times when I can find girls who have the ability to make me feel in minutes that we've known each other for a long time. In MOC alone, Rossi was one of them, and Iva is another one ! Now I can add one more name on : that's Lysan !

I was there first and waited for her in the room. Lysan came straight in the room with a big smile and enthusiastic greeting. She walked straight up to me and gave me a big hug. Gosh ! She's beautiful ! Tall and elegant, and her friendliness simply made her look that much prettier !

I asked if she needed a little rest after the long flight, she said there's no need. She sat next to me and had a little chat. At close distance, I could see how young she was, at 19, even her facial complexion was so soft and taut, and the scent of her youthful womanhood just made me feel I was the luckiest man to be there at that moment ! Just a few words of admiration from me and she leaned forward to kiss me on the lips, gosh ! She smelled good ! And the kiss was even better. It wasn't wildly passionate from the get go, but a slow and sensual DFK just like lovers do. Just when I was enjoying her sweet tongue, I found that she was caressing my crotch, it made my little brother respond instantly. After a couple of minutes, he was getting impatient in the confine of the trousers. So I stood up, she immediately went about taking my clothes off without breaking the continuity of the DFK.

After I took her clothes off, I decided right there I would see her again ! Lysan has got a beautiful body ! A full body of silky smooth skin, milky white and absolutely unblemished. A pretty face with a small cute nose, small mouth with thin lips that I just want to cover with my own mouth to feel the softness of it. A pair of very appetizing C-Cup young breasts with small pink nipples. A soft and flat tummy, long legs, and at the top of it, a cleanly shaved private part in the shape of a camel toe, the most sought after body shape in my book ! As she walked in front of me to the bathroom, the view from the back was just as alluring as the front, especially her tiny waist curved up to a beautifully shaped bum, full and fleshy !

In the shower, Lysan was just like Big J, non-stop body contact and DFK while cleaning me up, and while she crouched down to thoroughly clean my little brother with soap, she licked around it and looked up playfully. I pulled her up and asked her to hold on to her hair so I could clean her up myself, fondling her magnificient C-Cups was a treat in itself !

On to the bed, I put her on her back, I gave her a bit of DFK then moved down to suck on her young breasts while my hand found its way to her pink bit. As my finger went in deeper, her beathing and moan accelerated in volume and frequency. When I found her G-spot, she yelped and arched her body up and drilled her tongue in my ear. Daty took her to another height, and I couldn't get tired of licking on her all pink private part until she's moist and throbbing.

It's my turn to lie down and enjoy what she's got on offer. She started with a catbath then moved down for a BBBJ. As I never stopped playing with her magnificient pair of C-Cups, so when she was moving out of reach for the BBBJ, she truned her body around so I could have access to all parts of her body, this girl is a natural ! Her BBBJ was really sweet, with so much tongue work and suction, it's hard not to love this girl !

The main event started in missionary, she didn't hide her enjoyment. When I moved up a notched, she pulled my head down urgently to smother me with her DFK. After a few position, I decided I need to go all out in my favourite position to finish, wheelbarrow position !The sight and sound of this beautiful young girl in her climax was something I won't forget in a hurry ! I kept going even after I've exploded until I was exhausted !

She rested her head on my arm as we laid resting. I whispered some sweet nothing in her ear like lovers. She just hugged me tight and rewarded me with more DFK. After we rested, with only 5 minutes left, I decided to pampered her with some massage which she enjoyed so much and we ended up going 10 minutes overtime !

Just like good food, fine wine, or a beautiful song, Lysan lingered in my mind long after I've gone home !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Thanks willisno for your visit of MOC BIG3 Lysan!

BIG3 LYSAN IS SUCH A HOT GAL AND I HOPE all bros wont miss her due to her short roster...

Try MOC BIG3 quality!!!!!!

MyOutCall.COM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "Just like good food, fine wine, or a beautiful song, Lysan lingered in my mind long after I've gone home !"

Sweet dreams Wilisno! Lol

Banned
    Lysan - wat a name.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    "Just like good food, fine wine, or a beautiful song, Lysan lingered in my mind long after I've gone home !"

Sweet dreams Wilisno! Lol
    Don't want to wake up too soon !

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    BIG3 Lysan will be available at weekend only all brothas.

Thanks for supporting MOC BIG3!!!

MyOutCall.COM
    Every weekend ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Every weekend ?
    yes, nearly every weekend from Fri-Sun wilisno bro.

yes, nearly every weekend from Fri-Sun wilisno bro.
    Really have to plan more visits !

Banned
    Wilisno bro,

Big3 Lysan & SC Marcus are on NOW!!! It is the time to plan

Thanks

MyOutCall.COM

Wilisno bro,

Big3 Lysan & SC Marcus are on NOW!!! It is the time to plan

Thanks

MyOutCall.COM
    Mmm ... Have to squeeze Lysan in the schedule somehow ... or let her squeeze me in !

Mmm ... Have to squeeze Lysan in the schedule somehow ... or let her squeeze me in !
    Ok - just keep it up mate - and you are OFF the Christmas list !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    Ok - just keep it up mate - and you are OFF the Christmas list !!!
    What if I told you Niko is coming back ? Would I get my Christmas card ?

Don't torture my feelings like that !!!
    You would get the card & Christmas pudding with brandy cream !!

Actually - I realise you know my main button don't you !
    I suspect you are not the good Christmas helper granting my wish ... But a bad fairy !!!

That was cruel !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    Actually - I realise you know my main button don't you !
    I suspect you are not the good Christmas helper granting my wish ... But a bad fairy !!!

That was cruel !!!
    I wish my wish was granted too ! Just keep praying !

I wish my wish was granted too ! Just keep praying !
    Got me !!! Bugga !!!

Banned
    i will get back to you very shortly. Eureka bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    niko sound like a dream now, Lysan is real, better get in line quick..

Quote Originally Posted by huangdee View Post
    niko sound like a dream now, Lysan is real, better get in line quick..
    Haha - that the plan lol
    Except my idea is to "get in" .. slow ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After a stressful day at work, I was desperately in need of some good female company to ease the tension. Luck was on my side, as I learned that Lysan of MOC whom I missed out on last time was to return today. As I called to make a booking, I felt even luckier when I found out that she would come straight from the airport to my booking, my stress was already half relieved !

Not often but there are times when I can find girls who have the ability to make me feel in minutes that we've known each other for a long time. In MOC alone, Rossi was one of them, and Iva is another one ! Now I can add one more name on : that's Lysan !

I was there first and waited for her in the room. Lysan came straight in the room with a big smile and enthusiastic greeting. She walked straight up to me and gave me a big hug. Gosh ! She's beautiful ! Tall and elegant, and her friendliness simply made her look that much prettier !

I asked if she needed a little rest after the long flight, she said there's no need. She sat next to me and had a little chat. At close distance, I could see how young she was, at 19, even her facial complexion was so soft and taut, and the scent of her youthful womanhood just made me feel I was the luckiest man to be there at that moment ! Just a few words of admiration from me and she leaned forward to kiss me on the lips, gosh ! She smelled good ! And the kiss was even better. It wasn't wildly passionate from the get go, but a slow and sensual DFK just like lovers do. Just when I was enjoying her sweet tongue, I found that she was caressing my crotch, it made my little brother respond instantly. After a couple of minutes, he was getting impatient in the confine of the trousers. So I stood up, she immediately went about taking my clothes off without breaking the continuity of the DFK.

After I took her clothes off, I decided right there I would see her again ! Lysan has got a beautiful body ! A full body of silky smooth skin, milky white and absolutely unblemished. A pretty face with a small cute nose, small mouth with thin lips that I just want to cover with my own mouth to feel the softness of it. A pair of very appetizing C-Cup young breasts with small pink nipples. A soft and flat tummy, long legs, and at the top of it, a cleanly shaved private part in the shape of a camel toe, the most sought after body shape in my book ! As she walked in front of me to the bathroom, the view from the back was just as alluring as the front, especially her tiny waist curved up to a beautifully shaped bum, full and fleshy !

In the shower, Lysan was just like Big J, non-stop body contact and DFK while cleaning me up, and while she crouched down to thoroughly clean my little brother with soap, she licked around it and looked up playfully. I pulled her up and asked her to hold on to her hair so I could clean her up myself, fondling her magnificient C-Cups was a treat in itself !

On to the bed, I put her on her back, I gave her a bit of DFK then moved down to suck on her young breasts while my hand found its way to her pink bit. As my finger went in deeper, her beathing and moan accelerated in volume and frequency. When I found her G-spot, she yelped and arched her body up and drilled her tongue in my ear. Daty took her to another height, and I couldn't get tired of licking on her all pink private part until she's moist and throbbing.

It's my turn to lie down and enjoy what she's got on offer. She started with a catbath then moved down for a BBBJ. As I never stopped playing with her magnificient pair of C-Cups, so when she was moving out of reach for the BBBJ, she truned her body around so I could have access to all parts of her body, this girl is a natural ! Her BBBJ was really sweet, with so much tongue work and suction, it's hard not to love this girl !

The main event started in missionary, she didn't hide her enjoyment. When I moved up a notched, she pulled my head down urgently to smother me with her DFK. After a few position, I decided I need to go all out in my favourite position to finish, wheelbarrow position !The sight and sound of this beautiful young girl in her climax was something I won't forget in a hurry ! I kept going even after I've exploded until I was exhausted !

She rested her head on my arm as we laid resting. I whispered some sweet nothing in her ear like lovers. She just hugged me tight and rewarded me with more DFK. After we rested, with only 5 minutes left, I decided to pampered her with some massage which she enjoyed so much and we ended up going 10 minutes overtime !

Just like good food, fine wine, or a beautiful song, Lysan lingered in my mind long after I've gone home !
    Great review, really enjoy reading it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast