Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Kyoka - hot but a bit of princess and short term stay means not incentivised to give great service

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Kyoka - hot but a bit of princess and short term stay means not incentivised to give great service

Saw J Kyoka who is definitely young and cute.
    Looks is an 8 perhaps an 8.5. Her nose was a little flat for my taste.
    Body is a 7.5, she is not fat but slightly chubby around the belly. Natural b cups.
    Service however was a 6 although YMMV - chemistry was a little off from the start as my booking ran 30 minutes late and when it finally started she was on her phone for a while texting a prior customer/customers from the day whilst I was lying naked on the bed. She said hed be coming to see her again.

This was offputting and I knew in my gut it wasnt going to be a great session. She finally stopped texting and then mechanically started sucking my dick but the mood had been spoilt.

Afterward we started chatting and she confirmed that she was 20, and also mentioned she was only staying in sydney for 2 weeks. This explained her lack of effort.

Ive said it before but ill say it again, this punt really reinforced to me the importance of seeing a lineup. Between photoshopped photos, and the inability to check the level of chemistry with a girl, Im annoyed with myself for having been suckered in yet again. Also I went in knowing I would have to put in some effort considering she was young and attractive but if I knew she was only staying 2 weeks that wouldve swayed me away. She honestly wasnt that much more attractive then some of the other girls I saw in the lineup. Probably shouldve just left the room when she was on her phone for too long at the start.

Anyway Im really annoyed to be paying these premium prices and getting this continuous subpar service. The ginza brand just isnt reliable anymore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleunique View Post
    Body is a 7.5, she is not fat but slightly chubby around the belly. Natural b cups.
    Service however was a 6 although YMMV - chemistry was a little off from the start as my booking ran 30 minutes late and when it finally started she was on her phone for a while texting a prior customer/customers from the day whilst I was lying naked on the bed. She said hed be coming to see her again.

This was offputting and I knew in my gut it wasnt going to be a great session. She finally stopped texting and then mechanically started sucking my dick but the mood had been spoilt.

Afterward we started chatting and she confirmed that she was 20, and also mentioned she was only staying in sydney for 2 weeks. This explained her lack of effort.

Ive said it before but ill say it again, this punt really reinforced to me the importance of seeing a lineup. Between photoshopped photos, and the inability to check the level of chemistry with a girl, Im annoyed with myself for having been suckered in yet again. Also I went in knowing I would have to put in some effort considering she was young and attractive but if I knew she was only staying 2 weeks that wouldve swayed me away. She honestly wasnt that much more attractive then some of the other girls I saw in the lineup. Probably shouldve just left the room when she was on her phone for too long at the start.

Anyway Im really annoyed to be paying these premium prices and getting this continuous subpar service. The ginza brand just isnt reliable anymore.
    Thats a real shame...big prices but only and 8 for looks and body 7.5. That is way overpriced especially given the service provided. You should be worshipped the moment you hand over the cash. Definately alot of guys get sucked in to Ginza based on fake photos and the forum being full of overhyped reviews. I paid $90 a few weeks back to tried and tested WL that was playing pokies on her phone but she still sucked me so well I couldnt give a stuff what she was doing on her phone. Way better than paying $280 or $300 for what you got.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    by the way...thanks for posting that. I was thinking of booking her or the other new one

Banned
    You let management know…?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeWBC View Post
    by the way...thanks for posting that. I was thinking of booking her or the other new one
    I have seen another review that indicated that she was ok to be fair though (the review that got me to book her lol).

For me she wasnt very open to dfk (i didnt push the issue), she wasnt really licking my balls properly (other girls do a much better job), and when all else fails my final kink is holding the head as shes blowing me (not like forcing her but just lightly holding) but even that was off limits. Shes a young attractive 20s japanese girl and is basically in her prime so I did suspect there could be some work needed. But now Im just thinking to myself, why the fuck would I pay $330 to put in work when I can just go to the club, pub or cas and pick up actual chicks. For that amount of money I really expect something good, not subpar. Or at least allow 30 minute sessions. Its telling because Kyoka wasnt booked out like some of the other popular girls (I was able to easily get a booking).

I will add also that Skylar is very good. Id say on par with Kyoka in terms of looks but very good service and accommodating. She got me rock fucken hard and she even commented on how 'strong' I was lol. Nice moaning and even after I came I was rock hard. My type is pretty face, petite fit body preferably within the 160cm and below range. Skylar was a 8/8.5 face, 8 body and 8.5 service. Im regretting I didnt book her again. FUCK. I saw Nyla in the lineup and she looked good too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In what way would management be able to help?

I have seen another review that indicated that she was ok to be fair though (the review that got me to book her lol).

For me she wasnt very open to dfk (i didnt push the issue), she wasnt really licking my balls properly (other girls do a much better job), and when all else fails my final kink is holding the head as shes blowing me (not like forcing her but just lightly holding) but even that was off limits. Shes a young attractive 20s japanese girl and is basically in her prime so I did suspect there could be some work needed. But now Im just thinking to myself, why the fuck would I pay $330 to put in work when I can just go to the club, pub or cas and pick up actual chicks. For that amount of money I really expect something good, not subpar. Or at least allow 30 minute sessions. Its telling because Kyoka wasnt booked out like some of the other popular girls (I was able to easily get a booking).

I will add also that Skylar is very good. Id say on par with Kyoka in terms of looks but very good service and accommodating. She got me rock fucken hard and she even commented on how 'strong' I was lol. Nice moaning and even after I came I was rock hard. My type is pretty face, petite fit body preferably within the 160cm and below range. Skylar was a 8/8.5 face, 8 body and 8.5 service. Im regretting I didnt book her again. FUCK. I saw Nyla in the lineup and she looked good too.
    thank you for the review
    Last edited by Sswilighy; 22-06-2022 at 06:26 PM. Reason: 1

Banned
    Nothing beats lineups. You can pick up on the girl's vibe towards you when she introduces herself. This gives you an opportunity to ask her a few questions about her service. Bookings on the other hand will make you committed and accept the girl you booked even if you don't like the girl. I guess when you pay at reception and then meet the girl in the room it's going to be near impossible to cancel the booking and get a refund.

Lately we are seeing girls arriving for short trips to work and then return home. Many of these girls wouldn't really care if customer is satisfied in the end. They're here for a brief period and by the time word gets out their service sucks they'll be gone. For them, it's a money grabbing exercise and some shops don't care about negative reviews.

Guys need to think with their wallets. Don't believe everything that is reported. Do your own research. Go where you can get value for money and be treated like a person and not just a number. Who cares if you can't book a particular girl. Look on the bright side guys. Many fish in the sea and Sydneysiders are blessed with lots of girls working as WLs and MLs when compared to other Australian cities.

Banned

I know that vibe about her texting her customers... She's on the prowl for dunces who are hoping to date her, making them come see her numerous times in a week. Pretty sure she's got at least 5 to 10 customer phone numbers from when she started first day lol

Anyways good intel. Definitely won't pay $330 for a dud.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gents I disagree. I guess it depends on chemistry. I saw Kyoga s couple of days ago and I will be definitely going back.
    Session started a bit late but who cares, I got to see a line up while waiting. When I got to the room snd saw her I thought WOW. a nice young J girl to indulge in. After some light kissing and titty play she realised she had forgotten towels and had to run downstairs ti get them. I took the opportunity to start getting ready.
    When she came back she was a bit out of breath so let me play with her and check her out until she got her breath back to DFK.

We showered together then onto the bed where she was happy for DATY which she loved but I didn’t think she would cum so I moved her down to the end of the bed and did some nice cock sliding on her wet pussy. I love doing this. Some girls don’t let you but Kyoga enjoyed it.

She did like to say what she liked but this helped the session. I was asking lots questions and her English was pretty good. When she felt like I was a nice guy she really got into it and we fucked in lots of different positions. And I came quick the first time but straight back into it. She had not cum. Busy day whatever so The highlight was when she masturbated for me while I was pulling my cock for her. She came in front of me which was super hot so I fucked her again. She loved it.

I can not wait to see her again. She is young and pretty and this old long time punter thought she was very genuine and we both enjoyed the session.

I suggest be nice treat her with respect and reap the rewards. Fuck I love young J girls !!! I fall in love everytime. She gives off Lolita vibes for me. And we all fell in love with her. Ha ha.

Definitely will return

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I know that vibe about her texting her customers... She's on the prowl for dunces who are hoping to date her, making them come see her numerous times in a week. Pretty sure she's got at least 5 to 10 customer phone numbers from when she started first day lol

Anyways good intel. Definitely won't pay $330 for a dud.
    She gave out her number to customers? Some girls do this but only to see them at the shop or for business purposes. Some guys might take it another way believing she might go out with them. Most girls are not interested. If you text them about other things you'll probably get few or no responses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think these girls have been going hard at it since they arrived esp they are only on a short stay and are working 10-12 hrs shifts everyday since landing..

The money must be great but the body and mind must been waning.

I saw her friend Koharu and all in all a really good session but again I felt the girl was getting tired of providing a high level of service for so many continuous days...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    She gave out her number to customers? Some girls do this but only to see them at the shop or for business purposes. Some guys might take it another way believing she might go out with them. Most girls are not interested. If you text them about other things you'll probably get few or no responses.
    Ive gotten a number from this Hot Chinese girl that works at Ginza Club. In the begining we were seeing each other outside of her work like twice or 3 times a week. No sex or anything like that, just normal dates like going to the beach, bowling, go carting, lunch Dinner that sort of stuff. Nowadays shes busy with studies and work so i only see her sometimes after her morning classes and then off she goes to the meat factory haha. I mean the WLs there are human too and not robots.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Like we had a pleasant conversation and I got the sense that she's got some decent girl game for her age. In my younger days I would've taken the bait and gotten her number, tried to pursue for dates and probably spent a bunch of money etc but I now save that shit for civilians. If I go to a shop I want to relax and get some good service with a decently attractive girl. She doesn't need to cum and I don't daty (the vast majority of girls fake in case you guys didn't know, my exp from dating ladies in the industry) but as long as she's got a good attitude, follows my lead and decently attractive I'll smash and it'll be good enough to scratch my itch.

For some guys a really pretty face will make up for other deficiencies. Sometimes you can be in the mood to just smash a pretty face, c star was one from ginza that for me was a 9 body and 9 face and although she wasn't the best service wise she was hot enough for me to still be highly aroused.

With the case of kyoka her looks wasn't able to make up for her poor attitude. I just didn't find her attractive enough, especially for that price. Like I said her body was nothing special and it was mainly her youth that was the 'prize'. It's been a while since I fucked a girl that young and I know it's the peak phase of princess syndrome for most girls (girls think they are the most special in the early 20s and start getting more grounded as they get closer to and above 30s).

Like someone else said I am done with blind booking. COVID put this bad habit into motion but due to so many poor experiences I'm scaling back and only seeing lineups first. I'm basically writing this shit up because I got into a bad habit of checking the roster everyday during COVID. Ill fix this habit by doing some posting in this forum instead and go back to the old days of seeing lineups before seeing a girl as a new rule for me. Also if anyone is into any Sydney pua stuff let me know. Time to ditch this habit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Like we had a pleasant conversation and I got the sense that she's got some decent girl game for her age. In my younger days I would've taken the bait and gotten her number, tried to pursue for dates and probably spent a bunch of money etc but I now save that shit for civilians. If I go to a shop I want to relax and get some good service with a decently attractive girl. She doesn't need to cum and I don't daty (the vast majority of girls fake in case you guys didn't know, my exp from dating ladies in the industry) but as long as she's got a good attitude, follows my lead and decently attractive I'll smash and it'll be good enough to scratch my itch.

For some guys a really pretty face will make up for other deficiencies. Sometimes you can be in the mood to just smash a pretty face, c star was one from ginza that for me was a 9 body and 9 face and although she wasn't the best service wise she was hot enough for me to still be highly aroused.

With the case of kyoka her looks wasn't able to make up for her poor attitude. I just didn't find her attractive enough, especially for that price. Like I said her body was nothing special and it was mainly her youth that was the 'prize'. It's been a while since I fucked a girl that young and I know it's the peak phase of princess syndrome for most girls (girls think they are the most special in the early 20s and start getting more grounded as they get closer to and above 30s).

Like someone else said I am done with blind booking. COVID put this bad habit into motion but due to so many poor experiences I'm scaling back and only seeing lineups first. I'm basically writing this shit up because I got into a bad habit of checking the roster everyday during COVID. Ill fix this habit by doing some posting in this forum instead and go back to the old days of seeing lineups before seeing a girl as a new rule for me. Also if anyone is into any Sydney pua stuff let me know. Time to ditch this habit.
    I could not agree with you more. I feel the same way

Banned
    In what way would management be able to help?
    Get her to improve her service
    If they don’t know there is a problem they can’t fix it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Get her to improve her service
    If they don’t know there is a problem they can’t fix it
    Its on them to ask me for feedback not for me to volunteer it. I'm the customer.

Furthermore Im not the business that is asking customers to invest $300+ blind to fuck a chick based off their goodwill and brand.

If they ruin that goodwill thats on them to fix not the other way around. Dont get it twisted homes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw this girl. Lazy and definitely has japanese princess syndrome.
    Clock watcher too.
    Told me when the bell ring means you need to go, not shower time.

Can't do this that

Complaint to receptionist, he call his boss and say hey boss another customer not happy with kyoka.
    Then hand it to me to talk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So you are late 30 min.

Did you still get an hour with her? Or was it cut down to 30 min?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Make up for the air fair cost

The premium paid probably makes up the high cost of travelling for a 2 week stay.
    I don’t try those only in short stay here for various reasons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast