Saw J Kyoka who is definitely young and cute.
Looks is an 8 perhaps an 8.5. Her nose was a little flat for my taste.
Body is a 7.5, she is not fat but slightly chubby around the belly. Natural b cups.
Service however was a 6 although YMMV - chemistry was a little off from the start as my booking ran 30 minutes late and when it finally started she was on her phone for a while texting a prior customer/customers from the day whilst I was lying naked on the bed. She said hed be coming to see her again.

This was offputting and I knew in my gut it wasnt going to be a great session. She finally stopped texting and then mechanically started sucking my dick but the mood had been spoilt.

Afterward we started chatting and she confirmed that she was 20, and also mentioned she was only staying in sydney for 2 weeks. This explained her lack of effort.

Ive said it before but ill say it again, this punt really reinforced to me the importance of seeing a lineup. Between photoshopped photos, and the inability to check the level of chemistry with a girl, Im annoyed with myself for having been suckered in yet again. Also I went in knowing I would have to put in some effort considering she was young and attractive but if I knew she was only staying 2 weeks that wouldve swayed me away. She honestly wasnt that much more attractive then some of the other girls I saw in the lineup. Probably shouldve just left the room when she was on her phone for too long at the start.

Anyway Im really annoyed to be paying these premium prices and getting this continuous subpar service. The ginza brand just isnt reliable anymore.