Thread: Bondi Junction

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bondi Junction

So I was in Bondi Junction today and had time to kill. Popped into 79 Oxford which used to be Cherry Massage but ended up walking as the quality seems to have dropped off a cliff. I almost ran out of there. Went round the corner to Bondi Blossoms 384 but was met with a sign stating they have had their lease terminated on June 3rd as they haven’t paid their rent from December to May.

So the questions
    1) Where are the decent rnt’s in BJ?
    2) Was Bondi 384 run by the same bitch that owns Dreamgirls 130?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You would think Bondi Junction with be a honey pot for both clientele and working ladies.. ?

Pretty affluent postcode and plenty of horny men around...plus being near the beach, u would think there are plenty of girls but in saying that, it was more like back packers and working holidays..so maybe there isnt the stock?? Plus could be rent is higher than other suburban shops?

I love Bondi Junction...6a Grey st was one of favs in the day.... ashamed there's nothing there of any quality currently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    You would think Bondi Junction with be a honey pot for both clientele and working ladies.. ?

Pretty affluent postcode and plenty of horny men around...plus being near the beach, u would think there are plenty of girls but in saying that, it was more like back packers and working holidays..so maybe there isnt the stock?? Plus could be rent is higher than other suburban shops?

I love Bondi Junction...6a Grey st was one of favs in the day.... ashamed there's nothing there of any quality currently.
    Exactly my sentiments Rooster! I would’ve thought talent and choice would be wider here. I was tempted to head to 6a Grey Street but heard it went through an overpriced crap period. Just hoping for someone to tap into the pure jap niche again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whatever happened to Ms Slique? There used to be great variety of girls there from all over the world working over there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    Whatever happened to Ms Slique? There used to be great variety of girls there from all over the world working over there.
    Seems completely gone. 49 Ebley St which had the odd Jap girl seems gone too. I think I’ve got a soft spot for BJ due to fond memories of Mirage (Midas v1.0). But the scene definitely seems to have changed here. Lots of sports massage, chiro and physio. Wonder what rocking up with a pineapple tucked into my undies will get me? Probably a trip to the coppers I’m guessing lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always 18 at 10 spring st has some reliable Thai and Chinese MLs in my experience over a few years. No particular stand outs however but consistently good service with the full
    Range of extras regularly provided. fully enclosed rooms with common area good/ clean shower.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Seems completely gone. 49 Ebley St which had the odd Jap girl seems gone too. I think I’ve got a soft spot for BJ due to fond memories of Mirage (Midas v1.0). But the scene definitely seems to have changed here. Lots of sports massage, chiro and physio. Wonder what rocking up with a pineapple tucked into my undies will get me? Probably a trip to the coppers I’m guessing lol.
    That's a blast from the past.. Mirage was my first introduction to the K Girl experience .... Oh My Goodness...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shame to hear that Bondi Blossom has gone away, they were always reliable for me whenever I was in the area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Whatever happened to Ms Slique?
    I saw private several years back. Was it on Old South Head road near the servo?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    That's a blast from the past.. Mirage was my first introduction to the K Girl experience .... Oh My Goodness...
    Stella was my first K Girl. Amazing I still remember her considering the number I’ve since seen lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    Always 18 at 10 spring st has some reliable Thai and Chinese MLs in my experience over a few years. No particular stand outs however but consistently good service with the full
    Range of extras regularly provided. fully enclosed rooms with common area good/ clean shower.
    Are they on the younger end of the spectrum over there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve never seen any milfs there but low twenties are also unlikely.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It is still going every now and then they have some Indian girl.
    I loved this place I was lucky enough to have numerous visits every summer with a stunning Columbian babe who did absolutely everything. Looks 11/10 absolutely stunning, pussy and BJ insane. Private nice big rooms. I am going to sms them and ask when the South Americans are back.
    Did anyone fuck that awesome big titties Russian babe they had?