Junior Member(有D料到)

Classy V Judy

Person's Name: V Judy
    https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/judy/

Establishment: 42 Nightshade

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 2/42 Buffalo Rd, Gladesville

Rates : $240/45min

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, DATY, DFK, CIM, cowgirl, doggie, mish - very service orientated.

Size/shape: 163cm/49kg per site, pretty face, lovely slim figure, A/B-cups, shaved but trimmed thin pub line above vag

Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnamese

Saw roster and pics of new girl V Judy, bloody "hot as". Those pics has her posing in Dubai so a well travelled girl. Made booking, arrived and as always, was greeted by young, friendly and handsome Ethan.

Having travelled to Vietnam many times for work and pleasure I was a bit hesitant with viet WL. Gaito, WeChat, Zalo, Bars and Spa is a hit and miss. The girls in Vietnam classified as 8+/10 (pretty and model figure) are generally very selective and service is nothing like what we get here, basically, WL in viet pick and choose their clients and service offerred are optional. Along comes V Judy who one would class as an 8+, stunningly gorgeous face, round eyes with medium size lips for a great DFK. I guess my initial reaction of her was meh, but once talking to her, seeing her close up she is beautiful. She knows how to take care of herself. Perhaps the makeup, finger nails, either way, she smells and looks amazing.

Her English is great, very open and I definitely made a connection with her. I cannot fault her service. DFKGuy will fall in love with her. BBBJ was sloppy and felt comfortable so good, flipped for 69 which was just as good. CG - was bit worried at first as she couldn't get all the way in, flipped over mish and after plenty of lube and plenty of slow pumping she eventually took it all in, this went on for quite sometime until drained. Absolutely exhausted. Afterwards cuddle, DFK and more sucking her tits and big nipples while chatting. I didn't think PSE and GFE was possible in the same session, but she pulled it off. Getting a hard-on just thinking about the session as I am writing this.

She just arrived on our Sydney shores, is well travelled to many countries and knows how to please. She sure changed my perception of viet, but over in Vietnam they are still giving the same shitty service so I am glad to have seen Judy because she has set a high benchmark. She has a couple of discret tatts on her belly button, left hand and right hips, cannot see with cloths on.

Save you guys from this, with Viet expectations and like in Vietnam, they expect tips and she did ask me for a tip. I said culturally in Aust, we just don't tip, we pay upfront before the punt and that’s it. She understood. I did tell her Americans loves tipping and Vietnamese loves Americans. I get the feeling her next destination might be USA.

Overall, thoroughly enjoyable - as always YMMMV.

Which part I will fall in love with her? LOL 😂
    Unless she’s on par with Kiko it’s a hard pass for me. Viet generally dont do DFK.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wait she asked for a tip from you? Hmmm I might have to give this one a skip. Otherwise great AR bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some girls in the shop like to ask for tips, like Chinese Lulu. I didn’t mind as long as she was happy about being fucked hard by me, and we were mutually happy. Interesting though.

I don’t mind giving tips to the girls as long as they provide the service you’re hoping for, infact i gave kiko tips multiple times LoL

Banned
    Don't recall any tips being mentioned by Judy but since she has travelled the world and been to Dubai where the wealthy play then generous tips from these guys would have been occurring regularly.

Anyway, she does come across as a classy woman with a few tatts. Service was fine (including shower together) but as it was only a half hour session (she had booking straight after), didn't have enough time to hit maximum thrust with her and receive all her goodies in the end. Just ran out of time!🙁