Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Kiss - (legal) sex with a teenager

  1. #1
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) boater's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,014

    Kiss - (legal) sex with a teenager

    How often do you get to have sex with a beautiful 18 year old with a gentle Australian accent?
    enjoying her soft skin and young perky, responsive breasts?
    her generous lips kissing you sensually?
    tall, and trim and black to boot?



    You do with Kiss at Ginza World

    There is something special about a beautiful young woman in lingerie stepping close to unbutton your shirt
    something special about feeling her twitch with pleasure as you lick and kiss her breasts
    something special about her feet rubbing her back as you eat her out
    something special about watching her blow you in the overhead mirror as you 69
    something special about admiring her trim figure as she rides your cowgirl
    something special about leaning in for a kiss from those inviting lips

    something special about a lady who will let you take the lead, and happily come along on the adventure.

    Kiss is Australian, 18 and very black
    She is sensual, and trim and very much a GFE
    She has a nose piercing, a belly piercing, braided hair and a brilliant smile.

    She doesn't DFK, but does kiss well
    She doesn't do CIM, but does gives a memorable BBBJ



    I found her well worth the price of admission
    She will be going on my "recommended" list for those who enjoy a GFE
    Boater - click names for reviews

    Top: Fern (Oz) @Liaisons

    Also recommended:
    Adella Allure (Lets make a porno)
    Anna J @42
    Dior V @GinzaE (Was Nicole @ 42)
    Jay C @No5
    Kiss Au (Black) @GinzaWorld
    Liz J @GinzaE
    Paula T @No5
    Rebecca K @GinzaE
    Rui C - Now Stella @GinzaC
    Venus CxR @GinzaE

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    81
    Website says she does CIM. They should change that.

  3. #3
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) boater's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,014
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim2 View Post
    Website says she does CIM. They should change that.
    What website? The Ginza World website is apparently not ready yet.
    Boater - click names for reviews

    Top: Fern (Oz) @Liaisons

    Also recommended:
    Adella Allure (Lets make a porno)
    Anna J @42
    Dior V @GinzaE (Was Nicole @ 42)
    Jay C @No5
    Kiss Au (Black) @GinzaWorld
    Liz J @GinzaE
    Paula T @No5
    Rebecca K @GinzaE
    Rui C - Now Stella @GinzaC
    Venus CxR @GinzaE

  4. #4
    Shop Owner
    Join Date
    10-06-2022
    Posts
    23
    Thank you for the After Report! Glad youre happy.
    Yes we dont have website yet, all photos and roster and description is in our wechat moments only for now. and also in the syd99 shop roster section. wechat id: ginzaworld. phone 0450090888.
    Kiss recently changed her service to Premium service, no longer diamond, and on wechat we have changed that too her profile in the other buildings' website is outdated
    Welcome to Ginza World Lounge
    Ginza group's newest say hello shop.
    278 Cleveland St, Surry Hills. Open everyday 11am-3am
    Shop phone: 0450090888 (bookings, enquiries)
    Wechat id: Ginzaworld (bookings, enquiries, roster)
    Website: out soon
    Roster and photos: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...(No-Reply-Plz)

    We need feedbacks to improve! Also complaints, critiques, compliments,
    Feedback line: Jesse 0405552647 or wechat ID: westwindfirefly

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-07-2022
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post

    I found her well worth the price of admission
    She will be going on my "recommended" list for those who enjoy a GFE
    Absolutely agree - especially about the brilliant smile and the perky breasts. I saw her last Wednesday and Id probably spend a lot of money seeing her if I lived in Sydney. She was a bit distant at first but once she warmed up, it was an intimate GFE experience. Just showering with her at the end and admiring her amazing body was almost worth the cost on its own.

  6. #6
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) boater's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,014
    Quote Originally Posted by GinzaWorldLounge View Post
    Kiss recently changed her service to Premium service, no longer diamond, and on wechat we have changed that too her profile in the other buildings' website is outdated
    Maybe you should get them to update their profile then - give she is back there for the moment.
    Boater - click names for reviews

    Top: Fern (Oz) @Liaisons

    Also recommended:
    Adella Allure (Lets make a porno)
    Anna J @42
    Dior V @GinzaE (Was Nicole @ 42)
    Jay C @No5
    Kiss Au (Black) @GinzaWorld
    Liz J @GinzaE
    Paula T @No5
    Rebecca K @GinzaE
    Rui C - Now Stella @GinzaC
    Venus CxR @GinzaE

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-05-2012
    Posts
    326
    Whats difference between premium and diamond? Also pricing?

  8. #8
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,427
    Is Kiss still working?

  9. #9
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,427
    After reading the experience from Boater, I could not help myself and I saw Kiss today. It cost me $300 (45 minutes) for the pleasure but I never had a really dark girl before. She is very dark and tall with a really pleasant personality, probably about 22 or 23 yo. Kiss is marketed as Jamaican Australian but she is definitely not Jamaican...she is Sudanese for sure, from Brisbane. She gave me some light kissing ,a nice gentle BBBJ and then we moved onto to main course. I was pumping her in several positions but she will not get on top unfortunately, and I love a girl grinding on my cock, but it was not to be. I finished off in doggie, she jumped in the shower with me after the fucking and scrubbed me down. We had lovely conversation and she really opens up after a while, she takes a little bit of time to warm up. She is definitely a Brisbane girl as we chatted about places that we Queenslanders know well...schools, localities etc.

    I did enjoy myself and ticked off another thing off my bucket list, but I am not sure if I will return to see her...lovely girl however, but there is another dark girl at Ginza that sounds interesting, maybe next time.

  10. #10
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    828
    She sounds like a lovely girl, amazing photo

  11. #11
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    After reading the experience from Boater, I could not help myself and I saw Kiss today. It cost me $300 (45 minutes) for the pleasure but I never had a really dark girl before. She is very dark and tall with a really pleasant personality, probably about 22 or 23 yo. Kiss is marketed as Jamaican Australian but she is definitely not Jamaican...she is Sudanese for sure, from Brisbane. She gave me some light kissing ,a nice gentle BBBJ and then we moved onto to main course. I was pumping her in several positions but she will not get on top unfortunately, and I love a girl grinding on my cock, but it was not to be. I finished off in doggie, she jumped in the shower with me after the fucking and scrubbed me down. We had lovely conversation and she really opens up after a while, she takes a little bit of time to warm up. She is definitely a Brisbane girl as we chatted about places that we Queenslanders know well...schools, localities etc.

    I did enjoy myself and ticked off another thing off my bucket list, but I am not sure if I will return to see her...lovely girl however, but there is another dark girl at Ginza that sounds interesting, maybe next time.
    I forgot to mention that she has very very long blonde hair extensions, so long that the tips of these extensions actually touch her ankles when she is standing up...she is a very attractive girl.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •