Thread: Brisbane MILF Worth a visit?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lightbulb Brisbane MILF Worth a visit?

Good day lads and legends.

I've noticed this MILF on locanto for a while, however her reviews are mixed so i have stayed clear.
    But curiosity is getting the best of me so i thought i would reach out and see if anyone here has a review or information on her.

cheers lads

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...TTLE-MILF.html

I messaged her and she said if you are black you won't get past the gate, I messaged back and asked if they have a dog that is aggressive and she flipped her fucking tree.Im white but she insisted i was black calling me a n****r and was spamming for about 10 minutes. Id avoid unless you are cool with that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn sounds a little racist and a bit crazy......
    Crazy could make it more satisfying to fuck the hell out of her lol

i think she might be on some sort of drugs. Quite a few of them out and about

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Based on pictures, she has been around for years. Usually without rave reviews that is a warning sign.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this is a 55 year old hag, or maybe even older. we couldn't agree on a price for certain services and i decided to walk. she screamed profanities after me. don't, if you know what is good for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't respond to ads with no prices. It indicates to me that they are asking too much and feel they can talk you into it once you are hooked.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen her before, she generally advertises on kik and based in Acacia Ridge. She doesn't have the best attitude, she does a good bbbj but no CIM. Her body is like a 55 year old hag and she said she was doing this for her daughter's sake who lives opposite from her. She smokes so her so house reeks of ciggies.

She doesn't see Asians too 😂 but apparently she saw me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Crack is bad in that area, sad they liar why they do this job we all know why. Asian do it for the family to help out the Aussie do it for drugs or Instagram 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve enjoyed my time with scarlet /cbd and Ophelia / Northside.
    Genuine pics, genuine enthusiastic experience in all that you ask for.