Thread: Janis - first class sweet babe

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Janis - first class sweet babe

I haven’t visited Ada’s shop in a long time. I’m rarely in the area and I guess I’ve been a bit more full service oriented over the past 12 months. But I was a big fan when it first opened.

I’m thrilled to say it has held its reputation for quality and service. Ada is still as delightful as always and greets you with a smile. She brings a real feminine energy to this shop where the girls seem happy. After all she’s been in their shoes and knows what it’s like.

She asks who I want and I say you pick. I’m assigned Janis and go to room three. Gear off and I lie face down on table. For those of you who don’t know, there’s a hole in the table for your boys to hang loose. Ah, feels so good for them to have a rest from fabric and do their thing.

In walks Janis and here begins a hard Thai massage that would more than pass muster at a legit spa. She gets on top of me spreading her legs and sitting while her hands work their magic.

This is first class. I’m in a dream state. Janis does not rush. But as she begins on my legs I sense something more is going to happen. I lie my head to the side so I can watch her in the mirror. Everything ok sir? Yes baby.

I watch her little hands work my white butt and legs. I’m getting hard but Janis does not rush. She smiles and goes in for my shaft. Oh yeah.

Turn over please. Gear off revealing a healthy young body with plump boobs and gorgeous tits. Access granted. Her hands are so warm on my cock.

I touch her boobs and look into the mirror before shooting a big load. Smiles. Tissues (a lot) and all around good vibes.

Comes back with wet towel and then proceeds to a wonderful neck massage..

Seeet girl. A mini vacation from the everyday. I walk off into the evening.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I haven’t visited Ada’s shop in a long time. I’m rarely in the area and I guess I’ve been a bit more full service oriented over the past 12 months. But I was a big fan when it first opened.

I’m thrilled to say it has held its reputation for quality and service. Ada is still as delightful as always and greets you with a smile. She brings a real feminine energy to this shop where the girls seem happy. After all she’s been in their shoes and knows what it’s like.

She asks who I want and I say you pick. I’m assigned Janis and go to room three. Gear off and I lie face down on table. For those of you who don’t know, there’s a hole in the table for your boys to hang loose. Ah, feels so good for them to have a rest from fabric and do their thing.

In walks Janis and here begins a hard Thai massage that would more than pass muster at a legit spa. She gets on top of me spreading her legs and sitting while her hands work their magic.

This is first class. I’m in a dream state. Janis does not rush. But as she begins on my legs I sense something more is going to happen. I lie my head to the side so I can watch her in the mirror. Everything ok sir? Yes baby.

I watch her little hands work my white butt and legs. I’m getting hard but Janis does not rush. She smiles and goes in for my shaft. Oh yeah.

Turn over please. Gear off revealing a healthy young body with plump boobs and gorgeous tits. Access granted. Her hands are so warm on my cock.

I touch her boobs and look into the mirror before shooting a big load. Smiles. Tissues (a lot) and all around good vibes.

Comes back with wet towel and then proceeds to a wonderful neck massage..

Seeet girl. A mini vacation from the everyday. I walk off into the evening.
    Thanks lovely customer for good review
    Hope to see you again soon
    Thanks Ada❤️❤️
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good read mate
    Thanks for sharing

I like to visit shops that girls are happy as may influence me too.
    Happy shops and girls influence happy customers
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Good read mate
    Thanks for sharing

I like to visit shops that girls are happy as may influence me too.
    Happy shops and girls influence happy customers
    Yes, Bro les, I agree

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for sharing brother
    Awesome reports

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Beautiful review bro
    Thanks for sharing
    I want the vacation too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great report, Janis is on my list

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    Great report, Janis is on my list
    Have you had the chance to see Janis yet?

Hi babe working today
    Please booking call 0411984066 ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    200 Stanmore Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she work anywhere else?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swell View Post
    Does she work anywhere else?
    Just saw her for the first time in a new shop in Gosford said she'd be there every Friday. Lovely sweet girl. Hard to get these good girls that at least look under 30 away from the city, seems shops are getting quite so they got to widen their nets to catch clients in need of a tender touch.
    Only saw her for a short time and wasn't planning on it just tried the new shop near Gosford Station and was in luck. She's got the massage skills for sure. Found my nots with no direction. Wish I booked longer.

She did rattle off a few other suburbs but I only remember Artamon but not 100 % as she wasn't sure of the address I think she said 186a (it's near artamon which ever it is.

Only downside is she asked about extras straight up but I think that was more because I asked for her when it wasn't her turn so I guess she wanted to make it worth missing another possible punter. But I understand that and don't hold it against her as I know what a slow work day as a sole trader is like and she performed her skills well. She handled my package very well. (goes by Coco in Gosford btw)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reasonable chance of being Artarmon, but have 84a, 88a, 104a and 126a to choose from afaik. 104a never shows pics of girls, and 126a is a smaller shop only 3 girls at a time. I wouldn't mind finding out, I've wanted to try Janis but haven't been able to make it to 200 Stanmore when she is on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    Reasonable chance of being Artarmon, but have 84a, 88a, 104a and 126a to choose from afaik. 104a never shows pics of girls, and 126a is a smaller shop only 3 girls at a time. I wouldn't mind finding out, I've wanted to try Janis but haven't been able to make it to 200 Stanmore when she is on.
    Now working on Friday

❤️❤️Friday Beautiful ❤️❤️

Ally (Hot Beautiful sexy Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 24, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Mona/jenny ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Tina (Sexy Super Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, milky silk skin, age 23, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 Top 1

Candy (Super Pretty Uni Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 23, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Janis
    Thai Beautiful Sexy Girl D cups 5 stars services lovely
    Good massage good service

Linly (Super Pretty Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 22, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Ben
    200 Stanmore Massage