Finished work late and felt like a punt, so reached out to Ginza for anyone available soon. Out of available options, reception recommend Kocho when I asked for good service. It was her first day back in Ginza, she has done several stints at the shop. Booked her for 1 hr

Face: 7 / 10

I think photos are 70% accurate with lot of filters. IMO the 4th photo where she wearing white shirt and the background is a outdoor area is most accurate, I think it shows her large cheeks. Eyes are smaller. I personally think she looks very plain and has more of a cute next door girl look. Her face is not my type.

Body 7 / 10 I think shop description might be outdated, I don't think the weight and size is accurate. She looks stockier than described and I would consider her a size 7 or at least on the thicker side of size 6. When I think of size 6, J Asumi, J Ibuki J Haku and similar body proportions come to mind. Her skin is smooth, only saw her under red light but I think she's tanned and description doesn't mention white / pale skin.

Service 7-7.5 / 10

Highlights

- I was feeling lazy and just wanted to be serviced which she provides
- Provides all services as described in profile
- Decent amount of eye contact during BJ. BJ itself pretty good.
- Keen to start round 2 and tried really hard for round 2
- Good catbath, if you read my other ARs I always complain about long catbaths, hers was on the longer side but her technique is good and hit the right spots for me
- Seems like quiet type but nice. She tried to make it a comfortable session even if her English is non existent

Lowlights

- Communication was difficult so didn't build much of a connection
- DFK is mediocre, did the stick her tongue out and not much else
- Not very fond of touching her nipples, she would always brush off after few seconds, she was okay with grabbing her boobs tho

Verdict: Fairly average punt, shot my shot and the girl was nice enough but didn't build any connection as she seems like quiet type (partly due to language barrier). Her looks also not my type. She might be a reasonable option if you don't mind the lowlights mentioned and want a quick root.