I haven’t visited Ada’s shop in a long time. I’m rarely in the area and I guess I’ve been a bit more full service oriented over the past 12 months. But I was a big fan when it first opened.

I’m thrilled to say it has held its reputation for quality and service. Ada is still as delightful as always and greets you with a smile. She brings a real feminine energy to this shop where the girls seem happy. After all she’s been in their shoes and knows what it’s like.

She asks who I want and I say you pick. I’m assigned Janis and go to room three. Gear off and I lie face down on table. For those of you who don’t know, there’s a hole in the table for your boys to hang loose. Ah, feels so good for them to have a rest from fabric and do their thing.

In walks Janis and here begins a hard Thai massage that would more than pass muster at a legit spa. She gets on top of me spreading her legs and sitting while her hands work their magic.

This is first class. I’m in a dream state. Janis does not rush. But as she begins on my legs I sense something more is going to happen. I lie my head to the side so I can watch her in the mirror. Everything ok sir? Yes baby.

I watch her little hands work my white butt and legs. I’m getting hard but Janis does not rush. She smiles and goes in for my shaft. Oh yeah.

Turn over please. Gear off revealing a healthy young body with plump boobs and gorgeous tits. Access granted. Her hands are so warm on my cock.

I touch her boobs and look into the mirror before shooting a big load. Smiles. Tissues (a lot) and all around good vibes.

Comes back with wet towel and then proceeds to a wonderful neck massage..

Seeet girl. A mini vacation from the everyday. I walk off into the evening.