Thread: massage shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

massage shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jd player View Post
    guys of brisbane city and beyond,,,
    asian ladies working in massage shops but doing more than a massage, be careful as these premises are getting raided left right and centre. if they advertise as a massage shop that's all they can do is massage nothing else. no sex no body slides, no pulling your dick,.. be warned guys as if u are on the premises when raided you also will be fined.
    That's interesting. I read in another thread that the Prostitution group in Qld Police had been disbanded pending legislation decriminiising prostitution later this year.

Why would there be a run of raids now??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    asian ladies working in massage shops but doing more than a massage, be careful as these premises are getting raided left right and centre. if they advertise as a massage shop that's all they can do is massage nothing else. no sex no body slides, no pulling your dick,.. be warned guys as if u are on the premises when raided you also will be fined.
    oh that's right ur the pimp or whatever from lawnton 😄😄😄😃

whats up.. business a bit slow for fugly white heifers ????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep,
    We should all rush off to Lawton. No police raids out there!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got any actual sources to back this up?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about barber shops that we’ve heard about lately? They don’t fall under the massage category.
    Or Aussie girls working in massage shops? Are they exempt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "I'm into law" = watched a few episodes of Law and Order back in the day lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    slops and mcnuggets and holdean what names you have couldn't think of something better to call yourselves. anyway.. FYI i'm into law. so if i were you get your facts right and study the laws and legistlation out there for pro's . massage shops do not come under that category of sex workers. they are a different kettle of fish and asians do not know the law. so macsnuggets or whatever or whoever you are u obviously are grasping at straws. holdan whatever you have read in other threads are not accurate. laws change all the time.
    https://www.news.com.au/national/que...e6c6f3adffcf07

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm sad that LAWNTON MASSAGE didn't mention me but I'd like to pile on anyway.

For the record, anyone readying this thread in future should be aware that JD Player is one of the many names used by a WG at Lawnton.

But my issue is with the original post.

We are not disputing that HE in shops are in contravention of the laws. Show us any recent proof of all of these raids you mention??

You really should concentrate on improving your services instead of making fake profiles where you get called out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Banned
    hey dickheads im a guy also i don't know why u think i'm a lady in the industry trying to promote that im a lady in this industry, get your facts right dim wits. cause most of you on here are dimwits nothing good comes out of your mouths about stuff, i mean get a life, why don't u talk through txt with one another instead of gossipping about bs on these websites, havent u got a life. get bent all of you's. im only mentioning what ive said to warn others about whats going on and you don't believe me. i don't have to prove anything in writting to yous' i know what the laws are obviously you cant read you don't know law i hope u get caught in the act by you misses or by law. it'll serve you right. goodbye one and all go FY"S.
    That is so badly written you just have to be taking the piss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    That is so badly written you just have to be taking the piss
    That's what I thought - plus a few other things that I choose not to write here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    That's what I thought - plus a few other things that I choose not to write here
    I’m still wanting to know if Aussie girls are exempt?? Or only Asian girls going to be in trouble hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lashings74 View Post
    I’m still wanting to know if Aussie girls are exempt?? Or only Asian girls going to be in trouble hahah
    Lol mate

It seems only Asians don't know the law - Mr Player must be an Asian lady I deduce.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a load of shit lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hey dickheads im a guy also i don't know why u think i'm a lady in the industry trying to promote that im a lady in this industry, get your facts right dim wits. cause most of you on here are dimwits nothing good comes out of your mouths about stuff, i mean get a life, why don't u talk through txt with one another instead of gossipping about bs on these websites, havent u got a life. get bent all of you's. im only mentioning what ive said to warn others about whats going on and you don't believe me. i don't have to prove anything in writting to yous' i know what the laws are obviously you cant read you don't know law i hope u get caught in the act by you misses or by law. it'll serve you right. goodbye one and all go FY"S.
    I guess that is the reason you went to all the trouble to post such a diatribe to these piss weak readers. Anyway, we do know the law that is not the issue here. We just don't like you pretending to be someone you are not.

You are choosing to work in an industry which has a particular structure and environment. If you can't compete in that then don't get bitter with the industry and participants. Get bitter with your life choices.

For me, I'm a middle aged man that makes a choice to pay women for sex. I'm not bitter at all. I enjoy fucking sweet young [asian] girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my cop friend told me they are looking into raiding LAWNTON venues next.

so people who go to massage shops in or around LAWNTON area, be careful.