Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shop Owners

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shop Owners

I was wondering about a few things regarding shop owners.

1. Are they 'friends' or do they see each other as competitors?
    2. Do they share intel about customers?
    3. Do shop owners know that some of their staff work at other shops?
    4. Do shop owners get pissed off when some of their best staff leave their shop permanently and go to another shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good questions

1. Within an ethnic group, owners know each other. Some are friends. Outside the ethnic group, depends - some are friends and others are competitors.
    2. Not really
    3. Yes they do
    4. Depends why they left

Junior Member(有D料到)
    4. They get pissed if the girls open up there own shop in competition.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slops View Post
    Yes that's for sure - and that shop is better than theirs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slops View Post
    Didn't Angela and Emily leave Sunshine to start Feel Good. I heard Jackie was really pissed off especially because they texted all the customers to let them know (copied the numbers from Sunshine's phone). Angela told me a few years back that Jackie abused the fuck out of her one day at the shops at Sunnybank when she saw her. ML catfight lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2. Do they share intel about customers? -- Yes. Have seen some of the group chats for these. Usually to share security pics of punters who rip off the girls or cause trouble. Mostly quiet though. They don't gossip much like punters do.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Didn't Angela and Emily leave Sunshine to start Feel Good. I heard Jackie was really pissed off especially because they texted all the customers to let them know (copied the numbers from Sunshine's phone). Angela told me a few years back that Jackie abused the fuck out of her one day at the shops at Sunnybank when she saw her. ML catfight lol
    Yes, plus more. But since J reads this forum...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I reckon they all compete

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And rightfully so ..they did a dog act on J who gave them a start and looked after them well. But if you take the hard nose approach it is all business and you know the saying about friends in business. Also why reinvent the wheel - if you see a business is doing well ie SSDS just copy the business model and sit back.
    I wish more owners would read this forum or if they do react to feedback to it. But I suppose the people involved in this industry were not the ones getting A's abd B's at school.
    4F0W2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Honestly, Jackie did the same thing while she works for GTM2. I don't think she has the rights to do this LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few owners read this forum. Most don't like the attention, reviews put them into the spotlight and they become a target for authorities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    A few owners read this forum. Most don't like the attention, reviews put them into the spotlight and they become a target for authorities.
    are you a shop owner? reviews put the shop in the limelight, the owner rakes in the cash, the girls get busy. the owner gets the increased bookings and shop fees, skims some of the tips. given that any raids result in a minor fine...reviews are good for business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    are you a shop owner? reviews put the shop in the limelight, the owner rakes in the cash, the girls get busy. the owner gets the increased bookings and shop fees, skims some of the tips. given that any raids result in a minor fine...reviews are good for business.
    Reviews are bad for girls, they get questioned about services they gave to someone and told they're being reviewed. Almost every ML I've spoken to about being reviewed has not wanted any done. Most have partners that don't know what they do and when it does get discovered and the reviews are part of the fight, it makes their lives worse. Some owners care about their girls and try to limit the impact of reviews or get the reviews deleted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    what is there to be afraid of if they have not done anything wrong ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Explicit Reviews of girls, lead girls to leave shops, get sacked or face unrealistic expectations from doofus customers with no game. Shop gets heat with spastics asking on phone or in person which girls do sex. Most shop owners dread their shop being named...cause they know guys with loose mouths ruin the party. Yeah you had a good time had a shop, heres 20 cents...phone someone who gives a shit. Putting it out on a public forum is a zero win game except your own ego.

If the laws change, fantastic...then we can talk.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its amazing how many people give their "opinion" when they are not ML nor shop owners. Posters making assumptions based on what they think not know.
    If you consider SSDS, which has been a long term player in the industry, would you consider publicity on this forum has been good or bad for this business over the years?
    And if reviews are bad - what is the point of this forum?

And for the record I am not an owner nor a ML so yes my opinion is probably worth as much as the next guy BUT I would say the more experience you have involved in the industry the more accurate your comments and insights may be.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This sums up what is wrong with people and Brisbane - don’t say anything about a shop or girl or you’ll be flamed - who gives a shit - Brisbane in general is full of it - I mean if a shop owner did take a list of customers it’s a clear representation of the industry but in the end the regulars and good punters follow the girls regardless. Overall it’s nothing to do with us - except the ones who think their besties

For the OP the shops are mostly different and competitors unless owned or affiliated and could not care less / girls move in reality and they know this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some shop owners are more involved in the day-to-day running of their shops than others.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    1. Are they 'friends' or do they see each other as competitors?

A lot of the current owners worked at other shops under or alongside other owners. So they know each other but depending on the circumstances they are friends or not.

2. Do they share intel about customers?

Yes they DEFINITELY do!!!

3. Do shop owners know that some of their staff work at other shops?

Yes

4. Do shop owners get pissed off when some of their best staff leave their shop permanently and go to another shop?

Of course

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Owners don't like this forum because it's too easily accessible to the public and it attracts a lot of fuckwits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast