Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shop Owners

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've spoken to two owners so far and they actually both prefer to get attention here. It is one of the main drive for increased punters particularly when business has been slow in the last two years since COVID.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Owners don't like this forum because it's too easily accessible to the public and it attracts a lot of fuckwits.
    I think its good when posters self reflect.
    4Fow2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find it interesting the attitude towards shops being engaged members of this board completely differs in qld section vs every other state

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i don't understand why shop owners would not like this forum especially when they advertise in here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Did anyone say - "Any publicity is good publicity!"
    What I don't understand is why shop owners wouldn't take the time to read these forums and more to the point, if feedback was consistently poor, why they don't change their SOP.
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I think its good when posters self reflect.
    4Fow2
    Awwww still a little butthurt over the embarrassment from a couple months ago? I don't blame you, you really did shove both feet in your mouth. Maybe next time you mouth off trying to appear intelligent, you should pick a topic you actually the slightest clue about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    are you a shop owner? reviews put the shop in the limelight, the owner rakes in the cash, the girls get busy. the owner gets the increased bookings and shop fees, skims some of the tips. given that any raids result in a minor fine...reviews are good for business.
    Same question… are you a shop owner??? Coz you sure sound like a hypocrite saying his answer is wrong yet then provide your own. (Btw you’re both wrong…. SOME shop owners don’t mind the attention but mostly they don’t like it)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Same question… are you a shop owner??? Coz you sure sound like a hypocrite saying his answer is wrong yet then provide your own. (Btw you’re both wrong…. SOME shop owners don’t mind the attention but mostly they don’t like it)
    actually for the amount I've have ploughed into the shops maybe I could have bought my own shop a few times over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    actually for the amount I've have ploughed into the shops maybe I could have bought my own shop a few times over.
    Ditto…. There’s one for sale atm if you’re keen

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    This sums up what is wrong with people and Brisbane - don’t say anything about a shop or girl or you’ll be flamed - who gives a shit - Brisbane in general is full of it - I mean if a shop owner did take a list of customers it’s a clear representation of the industry but in the end the regulars and good punters follow the girls regardless. Overall it’s nothing to do with us - except the ones who think their besties

For the OP the shops are mostly different and competitors unless owned or affiliated and could not care less / girls move in reality and they know this
    The law in QLD is tighter than in NSW, that creates a lot more secrecy and competition to be fair.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Girls within a shop gossip like hell and share info, know this as absolute fact.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ah, typical women !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12