142 Hunter Street Hornsby
    Telephone: 0410 883 855
    WeChat: hby142
    Hong Kong
    Late 20s, slim, tall, terrific
    No tats or piercings, perfect.
    $220/hour - premium and worth every cent
    GFE, DFK, DATY, CBJ, FS.
    Extras: didn’t ask, didn’t feel it’s necessary.
    Highly recommended.

The Hong Kong beauty sidles in as knees weaken. Tall, slender, with a radiant smile, Irene’s sexiness beckons. Her figure would not be out of place on a model’s catwalk - her welcoming vibes wouldn’t.

She asks how I am. Stammering a reply, eyes sparkle mischief as words silenced with moisten lips. Hands become active; mine cupping her perfectly moulded butt, hers finding their way to little Roger.

Clothes skilfully removed, two standing naked. I draw back from her embrace to survey the wonder of this goddess. Her giggles become moans of delight as I squat to taste the honeypot with an exploratory tongue.

Irene’s face tightens into serious intent and, in one motion, she pulls me up into a bear hug as we fall onto the bed. The wonderful sensation of falling without anxiety. The playfulness heightened as I bury my face between her perky breasts, Irene writhing in delight.

“My turn,” Irene coos, “ I want to taste you,” as she squirms between my legs to lick my raised Roger. I want 69 I croak.

Somehow a condom is expertly rolled on. I didn’t realise it until I’m guided into reverse cowgirl. A Kodak moment. Disengaged into missionary. Heaven as we reach climax. Cuddle and chat. Shower and fond farewell with a certainty I will return.

PS: I have returned several times. Irene is one of those rare working girls that just gets better and better. She is the most level-headed, sorted WL I’ve seen up in Mina’s House of the Rising Sun.

Banned
    $220/hr at this joint and you only get CBJ... You know, in other shops you can get BBBJ for a much cheaper price.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    $220/hr at this joint and you only get CBJ... You know, in other shops you can get BBBJ for a much cheaper price.
    You pay for quality. CBJ is safe sex. There are shops in Sydney in which you get CIP and BB anal for $65 from the desperate. I would much rather go to well-run, licensed shops where the women are not exploited and are happy. Ultimately, it’s much better service too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Premium prices don’t always mean premium service. That’s not the case with Irene. Saw her again yesterday. She only works part-time, telling me she likes to save herself for her special customers. I haven’t heard that kine before. It’s a good one!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review bro. I wanna fuck Irene hard when I see her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the first time to see cbj in premium price