Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you get turn off when you know the gal offer BBFS?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Would you get turn off when you know the gal offer BBFS?

as title, would you get get turn off if you know she offers that service (despite you are not going to do it)

Happens to me recently when I tried to book someone and as soon as I know that offer is on the table... It became a complete turn off for me and didnt proceed with the booking no matter how hot the girl is...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, 100% trying to avoid girls doing BBFS, CIM, CIP, etc. Not even risking to do BBBJ. I value my health and was able to avoid any STD/STI so far.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Always beware of acronyms.
    They will fuck you up every fucken time ever since BC.

Yes. It's not safe practice. And even if you get yourself into BBFS during the session, get out from it asap and don't go back. It's not worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a turnoff as I’d never do BBFS anyway, if anything it probably means anal is on offer which I like

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How would you know who does what, many might only do with certain clients, so you'll never know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is my perception, if you don't have any responsibilities, no wife, girlfriend or children, and you don't care what happens to yourself, than take the risk of bareback service, the most that can happen is you catch an std and die a lonely death

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    This is my perception, if you don't have any responsibilities, no wife, girlfriend or children, and you don't care what happens to yourself, than take the risk of bareback service, the most that can happen is you catch an std and die a lonely death
    I dont know bro... herpes/hiv/hep as a young single person would make you regeret a lot

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    I dont know bro... herpes/hiv/hep as a young single person would make you regeret a lot
    i think you missed the sarcasm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    BB or not, punting in general always carry risk, just using protection reduces it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderzzz View Post
    as title, would you get get turn off if you know she offers that service (despite you are not going to do it)

Happens to me recently when I tried to book someone and as soon as I know that offer is on the table... It became a complete turn off for me and didnt proceed with the booking no matter how hot the girl is...
    Take it as a girl's way to make extra by offering BBFS.
    And enjoy the moment if you like to.

The fact that you visit a parlour
    You are open youself to all health risks
    If heart attack doesn't get you
    Corvid, Syphilis and Gonorrhea will.
    Or you may fall from the massage table and kill yourself

We only die once
    whether a lonely death
    or a funeral that is full of cymbals and song and dance.

There will be white angels waiting for us
    in heaven or hell
    Very much like the smiling greeting mamasans
    Amen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A week before a punt or immediately after? No way, I’m not an animal! Why would I risk my health and the health of the community!

Immediately before or in the heat of the moment? I’m just a man, weak and willful.

In the $150 shops I frequent BBFS is generally available, some girls straight away and some girls once they feel they know you after a few sessions. I might let a pussy slide go a bit too far, or let the first entry be a bare one but I do always end up covering up before it goes too far.

C’est la vie.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    A week before a punt or immediately after? No way, I’m not an animal! Why would I risk my health and the health of the community!

Immediately before or in the heat of the moment? I’m just a man, weak and willful.

In the $150 shops I frequent BBFS is generally available, some girls straight away and some girls once they feel they know you after a few sessions. I might let a pussy slide go a bit too far, or let the first entry be a bare one but I do always end up covering up before it goes too far.

C’est la vie.
    Is that 533 Willoughby?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There are many more dangerous acronyms than BBFS.
    Take KFC for instance, it will probably kill you just as quick as BBFS.
    But KFC so delicious ... mmm! as Homer would say. What a way to go ...
    Those nuggets ... how good are they ... all those off cuts, and cartilage, and offal, and dipped in batter and fried in fat and oil ... mmm KFC nuggets !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Is that 533 Willoughby?
    It’s wherever you want it to be.

But no it’s not, those stairs right near the bus stop are just too public for me. Prefer to park my car behind the shops at Artarmon, down the driveway at Rydalmere or catch the train to Surry Hills.

What can I say, I love those dirty girls. I mean dirty ladies. I mean dirty MILFs. I mean dirty ladies in their 40s and 50s.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderzzz View Post

Huge turn off definitely for me .

I used to frequent a MP @hurstville , skinny Aussie ML

One time she says “you’ll have to use condom TODAY , I’m off pill “

I said , “ I have never not used condom . do you not use condom sometimes?”

“For some of the usuals , no “

( I never go uncovered , anywhere .. not even BBBJ .. )

That’s the last time I saw her ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Come on bro name and shop help a bro out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    It’s wherever you want it to be.

But no it’s not, those stairs right near the bus stop are just too public for me. Prefer to park my car behind the shops at Artarmon, down the driveway at Rydalmere or catch the train to Surry Hills.

What can I say, I love those dirty girls. I mean dirty ladies. I mean dirty MILFs. I mean dirty ladies in their 40s and 50s.
    BBFS I like, but only from fairly good looking WLs. Only had BBFS once in 533, never gone back since and that was quite a long time ago.

Most of my BBFS came from private WLs but these days very hard to find non-MILFS offering any. Had some really hot Taiwanese and Chinese privates offering BBFS before but no CIP allowed which is okay with me, feels like having sex with a regular partner and seeing them giggle after unloading my sperm all over their bellies.

Nowadays I'm only getting BBFS from a regular. Happened at first from a condom malfunction, lucky she just finished her period but later sessions she started giving me BBFS only on her safe weeks as long as I pull out. As what she told me I'm the only customer she's having BBFS with, not sure true or not but I don't mind as she's hot!
    Last edited by JohnJones; 26-06-2022 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Additional info

Banned
    Don't believe everything a WL tells you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't believe everything a WL tells you.
    So True !!

I am about to do a work trip to Dubai, so was looking at the "lady" market there and I found my next door neighbours ex-wife from Tokyo listed. I knew they had broken up and he was wondering how she was surviving and where she was. I wont be telling him. (And I wont be seeing her either).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast