Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you get turn off when you know the gal offer BBFS?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zacsuck View Post
    So True !!

I am about to do a work trip to Dubai, so was looking at the "lady" market there and I found my next door neighbours ex-wife from Tokyo listed. I knew they had broken up and he was wondering how she was surviving and where she was. I wont be telling him. (And I wont be seeing her either).
    Many girls travelling to Dubai to work as WLs. They think they'll make good money over there. Some do but I wonder how many get exploited by the locals or others.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't believe everything a WL tells you.
    Some might say…don’t believe anything that a WL tells you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zacsuck View Post
    So True !!

I am about to do a work trip to Dubai, so was looking at the "lady" market there and I found my next door neighbours ex-wife from Tokyo listed. I knew they had broken up and he was wondering how she was surviving and where she was. I wont be telling him. (And I wont be seeing her either).
    you're a better man than me, i'd go just for the intel alone. Assuming i was single at the time and was sure that was no way of her putting some shit on me back home

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The places that Jesus hangs out at are generally BBFS unless you ask otherwise.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    The places that Jesus hangs out at are generally BBFS unless you ask otherwise.
    Are they the budget or MILF shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a Thai ML regular, early 40's, but looks younger and is a always super passionate session. Once the pussy-sliding got a little out of hand, in it goes, and the session got even hotter. Now it's just on her birthday or mine, with the occasional in between. Fantastic.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    BBFS I like, but only from fairly good looking WLs. Only had BBFS once in 533, never gone back since and that was quite a long time ago.

Most of my BBFS came from private WLs but these days very hard to find non-MILFS offering any. Had some really hot Taiwanese and Chinese privates offering BBFS before but no CIP allowed which is okay with me, feels like having sex with a regular partner and seeing them giggle after unloading my sperm all over their bellies.

Nowadays I'm only getting BBFS from a regular. Happened at first from a condom malfunction, lucky she just finished her period but later sessions she started giving me BBFS only on her safe weeks as long as I pull out. As what she told me I'm the only customer she's having BBFS with, not sure true or not but I don't mind as she's hot!
    You are so naive if you believe you are the only one. lol Bro JohnJohns

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampoline View Post
    You are so naive if you believe you are the only one. lol Bro JohnJohns
    Like I said, I'm not betting on her words being true but the occasional BBFS does give me something to return for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are they the budget or MILF shops?
    Definite MILF and even GILF, but hey I am mid 60's myself !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post

Nowadays I'm only getting BBFS from a regular. Happened at first from a condom malfunction, lucky she just finished her period but later sessions she started giving me BBFS only on her safe weeks as long as I pull out. As what she told me I'm the only customer she's having BBFS with, not sure true or not but I don't mind as she's hot!
    Reminds me of a Rockstar WL at Ginza when the shop first opened on Cleveland St. SHe was telling all the boys they were the only ones getting BBFS..so long as they didn't cip.

Needless to say it was impossible to get a booking and all the reviews were 5 stars..lol

Banned
    BBFS means no DATY
    Definitely wear a condom
    Would still opt for BBBJ
    Otherwise I don’t care

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred_lui View Post
    Reminds me of a Rockstar WL at Ginza when the shop first opened on Cleveland St. SHe was telling all the boys they were the only ones getting BBFS..so long as they didn't cip.

Needless to say it was impossible to get a booking and all the reviews were 5 stars..lol
    What did happen to her after many BBFS sessions? Did she eventually fall pregnant to some guy's CIP?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What did happen to her after many BBFS sessions? Did she eventually fall pregnant to some guy's CIP?
    Morning after pills would have been plentiful!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred_lui View Post
    Morning after pills would have been plentiful!
    There would have been many guys poking their shlongs in her vagina filled with other guys' cum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suspect that a lot of WL's offering BBFS are using other methods of physical contraception, such as a diaphragm or cervical cap. Used in combination with pills it saves a lot of inconvenience. And before anyone claims they can tell, remember that the lil fella is indeed sensitive - but not terribly discerning!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    I suspect that a lot of WL's offering BBFS are using other methods of physical contraception, such as a diaphragm or cervical cap. Used in combination with pills it saves a lot of inconvenience. And before anyone claims they can tell, remember that the lil fella is indeed sensitive - but not terribly discerning!
    you should speak with a WL offering BBFS, but choose one who's native language is the same as your own.
    particularly the chinese think that douching immediately after will be enough. Also you might find that they will use a non-standard lubricant such as coconut oil which is supposed to kill off your swimmers (it doesn't).
    oh an here in Australia they tend to use a "cleanser" before on you which is "supposed" to not only clean but kill off any of your swimmers...... Lots of "fake" info they have and spread till they actually get knocked up and then get a morning after pill.

Banned
    Don't believe everything a WL tells you.
    Especially when the sentence starts with "You are the only one who........"

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Bro, it's extremely easy to tell when a girl is using one of these. There was one particular K WL I used to see years ago who was using either a cap or diaphragm. I could actually here the rubbery rustling sound/vibration when I went in deep. Add to that, while she always allowed CIP, on some occasions when I was doing her, she wouldn't allow it (I always ask) and those times I never felt the barrier or the sound.
    So yeah, you could defo feel or hear the barrier if you go deep enough.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Especially when the sentence starts with "You are the only one who........"
    Will there ever be time to believe wl/ml?

There was a ml privately i used to see for a long time but she moved away, we still keep in contact time to time. I enjoy her massages and she talks alot. Never a quiet moment so I'm okay with it. Even when things get hot she won't allow kissing on the lips. She would turn her head if she sense I'm getting close. No daty aswell. Ive asked few times and gave me the shake head. So i don't ask anymore. However CFS CBJ, ball play with her tongur she's fine with it
    When certain topic arises like what she allows and don't allow. She adds in "no bullshit".
    "I don't fs everyone, only certain ones no bullshit"
    "I didn't fs anyone today no bullshit"
    "You are the only who can cum on my body no bullshit"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Will there ever be time to believe wl/ml?
    They're human....do you always tell the truth? Know I dont

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast