Thread: Any feedback on Gray Street Suthetland?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Any feedback on Gray Street Suthetland?

Hi, has anyone had any experiences, good or bad in the Gray Street massage in Suthetland. Very little info on this place in recent history.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good service, younger girls for Sutherland but still generally in the 30-40 age bracket, some maybe even pushing 45. Variety of services on offer at reasonable prices. Used to be some of the best value/service/age/looks of the MLs in Sutherland.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Hi, has anyone had any experiences, good or bad in the Gray Street massage in Suthetland. Very little info on this place in recent history.
    Does anyone know if they have a WeChat account ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No WeChat that I am aware of but care to share anyone else. Normally girls working consistent days so you just have to ring or show up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to be really good pre-covid. It is my go to place when I need a massage. You can get a decent massage and FS far cheaper here than in Wollongong and its just 60 mins up the freeway.

I did say "used", the three visits I have had here this year have been only fair., but better than a massage parlour in the 'gong On the positive side younger ladies than in Wollongong, but on the negative very basic CBJ, No fingers allowed, Covered sex, and all a bit mechanical. Massage generally good, but with recent visits there was no tease up before turn over, again mechanical.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Relpy

Thanks for the feedback I have been weighing up sutherland vs gong to give a review. I travel between both a fee times a week.
    It sounded like the quality of rooms etc seemed reasonable at Gray Street. Do you recall shower facilities there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback I have been weighing up sutherland vs gong to give a review. I travel between both a fee times a week.
    It sounded like the quality of rooms etc seemed reasonable at Gray Street. Do you recall shower facilities there?
    I think they have a shower, but girl does a good job of hot towel clean up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    I think they have a shower, but girl does a good job of hot towel clean up.
    Awesome, I will report back! ThanksgjG

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    How is it waking into this joint?
    Do you still enter via the mechanics reception area and get stared at by the entire mechanic shop as you head up the stairs? It's been about 20 years since I visited this place