Thread: Legit E&B Profile and Amazing Value $250 CBD Lisa

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not worth the risk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you sharing! Really interesting..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifita View Post
    Not worth the risk
    wow. Only good reviews of people that have actually seen her, yet people that haven’t have swayed your decision.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by k0h1 View Post
    Thank you sharing! Really interesting..
    give her a fuck mate, she is great

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So now I’ve seen Lisa as well. As for the question you’re no doubt asking… no idea about post op LB or not. If there is any Thai connection, perhaps she went there on holiday. She’s Chinese.

Took the 250/hr option. Down Thai town apartment as mentioned. Pictures accurate for the indoors, not sure about the outdoor ones, they could be anyone.

I got low mileage about of my visit, no kissing, intimate touching or tit fondling. From what I gather her tits are mostly fake.

She dropped her kit, and she does look great naked. Got a very average massage to kick things off, didn’t get any of the expected erotic touches from a WL massage, moved on to a bum massage which was better (she massaged me with her bum) and then a body slide to my back, followed by a cat bath all over (nice).

She offered BBBJ which I took for no extra, this was good, plenty of ball sucking and shaft play and not just head.

Her pussy was wet when it came time to fuck. She had done a quick exit to “wash up” at the very beginning and its very possible she lubed up then. Her tits were either too far away or squashed against me so no play, no Spanish.

Probably wouldn’t return. She did give me a second round BBBJ and finished with handjob for the second shot. Sex again wouldn’t have been a problem if I had been able to keep an erection in a condom.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I booked her a couple of weeks back, but she fucked me around with the booking time. She was running 20 minutes late but didn't tell me until I was out the front, so I cancelled. Had other places to be. At least a couple of guys here had a positive experience with her. Not bad value for the CBD. CBD priv WLs tend to be expensive now. $200/30mins is pretty much the minimum now, with most girls charging a lot for extras like BBBJ, 69 etc. I miss the days where I could book a hot private brazilian milf in the CBD for $150. Those days are long gone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's definitely a woman. Been there, done that.

I don't get the complaining. She's a dependable, rock solid fuck in the city for $250!!

Sure, she's seen the wrong side of 30, and she's got bolt ons. She has a few rules; no hard mauling of her tits and no DATY. She's selective about positions if you're on the larger side. But aside from that, the pics are real, she does an outstanding, sloppy, deep throat BBBJ with lots of slow shaft and head work and her tongue is busy the whole time.

Honestly, for $250 in the city, she's great. She's a professional, doing 5-10 clients a day, so GFE it is not. Nice woman, kinda fun to chat with. YMMV obviously.

Banned
    Big hands, large feet and that jaw line…

Just doesn’t appeal. But thanks for the reviews. Appreciate all the intel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $250 in the city is pretty damn good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will have to try

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I might have to give her a go also. The shops are charging 300 plus for the same service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scolab View Post
    Wow. You have got really n8ce detective skills.
    Yep. 1st class dickhead.

Doesn’t pay to lick the clit! But tells us it’s a bloke.

Actually, fuckwitt!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Welcome back, Bullz. We missed you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Welcome back, Bullz. We missed you
    😜

Shouldn’t call names but some of these posters frustrate me a lot. And providing an opinion based on some pics if very average when some of us blokes here have paid the money and seen her, clothes, unclothed, bent over and legs spread, the works!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s only a forum, BullZ and you did keep everyone entertained by getting so frustrated!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    She doesn't need to show her name but at least show her gender on her ID card if she's a real female. If she is not a LB she won't have a problem confirming she's a real woman.
    You are hilarious

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    She doesn't need to show her name but at least show her gender on her ID card if she's a real female. If she is not a LB she won't have a problem confirming she's a real woman.
    You are hilarious

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Still there?

Has anyone seen her lately? Her ad has been down for a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway19 View Post
    Has anyone seen her lately? Her ad has been down for a while.
    No I haven’t and I didn’t save her number, sorry mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was looking to try her out. Has anyone hit her up recently?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast