Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting negative reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posting negative reviews

I feel bad about doing this and have never really done it publicly (I will PM somebody to share my opinion if they ask) but curious to know what people think about it. I would feel horrible if someone lost their livelihood because of my bad review. On the other hand I've been saved from some bad encounters due to honest reviews. What do people think?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been wondering the same. Recently went to a shop that everyone raves about and had a pretty ordinary experience.

Banned
    If it's genuine post it, who gives a shit......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    If it's genuine post it, who gives a shit......
    some of us, obviously..

Banned
    I don't see a problem. It's good feedback to the shop who may sometimes fail to pick up on bad service provided by their girls.

The one point to be raised is where someone writes a report about a girl at one shop but then compares her service to what he may usually receive in another shop. That's not the way to go. Be objective and review the girl that was seen. Shops provide different type of services. Stick to what is offered as well as providing details about the girl so punters have a general idea of what may she look like if there is no real pic of the girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go ahead and share bro. You took one for the team, would be great if u can help the boys dodge a bullet.

Too many fraudsters around, they need to be exposed.

I was reading another thread about a few post ops lady boys working in shops lately... fuk that!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    post away, keeps them honest and away from complacency.

truth is, if a girls service is good then punters will return, simple as that. and any girl who is decent at her job will have regulars who dont care about a review on the internet

Banned
    Some guys fear that posting a negative review will get them banned from the shop. If a shop takes such action then they're not open to negative feedback and should not be supported. Best to take your money elsewhere.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Just post your own feelings bro. Good, bad, whatever. Other punters will make their own judgment based on your review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In a perfect world honest favourable or not so favourable ARs would be the norm. Unfortunately we have biased punters who feel aggrieved for one reason or the other and feel they can harm a shop by putting up a pretty shitty exaggerated AR. This works both ways as a heap of shops offer discounts to write really favourable ARs. And its not rumours as I have been offered discounts to do such things myself. Its amusing how loyal some punters are on this forum when they're getting good discounts from shops. I can pick em a mile away.
    Its like the post op topic, also in the "General" category on this forum. I can't understand why you wouldn't call out the name of the post op WL you were offered, instead of offering it as a PM to anyone who is keen to know. The shop didn't hesitate to offer the PostOp WL to you even though you consider yourself a good client. Enough said.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    I feel bad about doing this and have never really done it publicly (I will PM somebody to share my opinion if they ask) but curious to know what people think about it. I would feel horrible if someone lost their livelihood because of my bad review. On the other hand I've been saved from some bad encounters due to honest reviews. What do people think?
    I think reviews are great in terms of if the ads are fake,bait and switches. , Scams.
    It helps.

But there's gonna be bias white knight punters that would pm you and complain that the review is dogshit, and they know the girl for a long time they don't do that blah blah and tell you to delete the post etc. Maybe they just wanna keep the WL/ml to themselves?

biggest issue is lets face it, you post a very bad review it'll get deleted by the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I think reviews are great in terms of if the ads are fake,bait and switches. , Scams.
    It helps.

But there's gonna be bias white knight punters that would pm you and complain that the review is dogshit, and they know the girl for a long time they don't do that blah blah and tell you to delete the post etc. Maybe they just wanna keep the WL/ml to themselves?
    It works both ways !

Even if the writer said exactly what he felt with the girl, considered her pretty, and he’s a happy man, still, there will be people shooting him down, there are serial complainers who had a grudge with a shop or had other agenda to attack a shop, not all negative comments are trustworthy !

Some people like to use words like " Honest Review " or " Overhyped Review ", both comments are biased, they already had the conclusion before they read the reviews !

As I always said, follow reviews of the ones that work for you, that’s what most smart punters do.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It works both ways !

Even if the writer said exactly what he felt with the girl, considered her pretty, and he’s a happy man, still, there will be people shooting him down, there are serial complainers who had a grudge with a shop or had other agenda to attack a shop, not all negative comments are trustworthy !

Some people like to use words like " Honest Review " or " Overhyped Review ", both comments are biased, they already had the conclusion before they read the reviews !

As I always said, follow reviews of the ones that work for you, that’s what most smart punters do.
    yeap i actually agree with this. there will be people who hold grudges, but theres also people clearly helping shops out posting overhyped reviews.

like wilsno said, follow punters who has good history of reviews.

or simply be invited to the beef noodle bros...you dont ask us, we ask you.....

Banned
    No one loses their livelihood
    They just move to another venue
    Some girls shouldn’t be in the job

Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    yeap i actually agree with this. there will be people who hold grudges, but theres also people clearly helping shops out posting overhyped reviews.

like wilsno said, follow punters who has good history of reviews.

or simply be invited to the beef noodle bros...you dont ask us, we ask you.....
    Overhyped reviews don’t necessarily be posted by shills, some writers sometimes got carried away when writing because he’s so happy with the girl. For some, it’s overhypes, for others it’s happy punting and even posting similar feelings after he’s seen the girl.

In short, for writers, write what you feel, you’re not writing for the negative viewers, you’re writing for those who appreciate your report and use it wisely, fortunately the number is by far a bigger percentage than the negative ones.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Punting is like Dating, the girl is going to judge you by your Age, your appearance, your hygiene and your mannerism, so she is going to perform on how she perceives you,
    so at introduction you need to change her perception of you, and the best way is with a smile and a friendly hello, this is what's call a secondary perception,
    if done correctly she will be willing to be with you and therefor have a better experience with your time together,

but on the other hand, there are women who despise themselves for what they have to do for money, and will do anything to cheat a customer, and they are the ones you need to avoid,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find more value in reading about people's bad experiences than their good ones. Shops bump the good ones everytime that girl is working so a girl with good reviews is easy to spot. Bad reviews tend to fall down a few pages pretty quick. I don't like throwing my money away so always appreciate when someone can save me from wasting time with a girl who doesn't want to put in a good effort.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Punting is like Dating, the girl is going to judge you by your Age, your appearance, your hygiene and your mannerism, so she is going to perform on how she perceives you,
    so at introduction you need to change her perception of you, and the best way is with a smile and a friendly hello, this is what's call a secondary perception,
    if done correctly she will be willing to be with you and therefor have a better experience with your time together,

but on the other hand, there are women who despise themselves for what they have to do for money, and will do anything to cheat a customer, and they are the ones you need to avoid,
    When I get a substandard service I will look at the mirror wondering whether I'm too old, short, ugly, fat and smelly.

I have low self-esteem. The fact that I have to pay for sex is an indication how desperate I'm.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    When I get a substandard service I will look at the mirror wondering whether I'm too old, short, ugly, fat and smelly.

I have low self-esteem. The fact that I have to pay for sex is an indication how desperate I'm.
    I get low self-esteem cause i cant fish to save my life but i pay for sashimi, thats how desperate i am. But you know what? Who cares.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast