Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting negative reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Some guys fear that posting a negative review will get them banned from the shop. If a shop takes such action then they're not open to negative feedback and should not be supported. Best to take your money elsewhere.
    How would the shop even know the face of a person posting a review and hold on to that visual long enough to ban them when they returned a week (or longer) later? That’s some real CSI shit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i feel those who do post ARs are already compelled to do so in someway, so if you're already in that space it might as well be as honest as you it to be.

Whether if you are compelled to share your mind blowing experience or to warn fellow punters of a bad time, thats ultimately up to you.

Banned
    Unfortunately you might be stepping on imaginary toes if you do post honest negative ARs. However, since you're living in a free country there is no wrong in giving honest reviews. Charlie Munger, VP of Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffett's second in command) did say that if crooks knew that being honest would bring in a lot of money, many would've behaved properly.

If the shops you've been frequenting became dishonest, walk away and tell your friends. You would pretty much do the same thing if your local fish n chip shop ripped you off anyways

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I miss brothelcreeper’s reviews, they were 95% bullshit but at least they were entertaining.

I’m likely not going to go to any of the site sponsor shops (sorry!) so most of the reviews are wasted on me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I get low self-esteem cause i cant fish to save my life but i pay for sashimi, thats how desperate i am. But you know what? Who cares.
    it doesn't matter how you get to eat your fish, as long as its fresh and pink and not dried up and smelly

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    When I get a substandard service I will look at the mirror wondering whether I'm too old, short, ugly, fat and smelly.

I have low self-esteem. The fact that I have to pay for sex is an indication how desperate I'm.
    you just got to learn to work with what you got, you cant blame your tools if you don't know how to use them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha you guy take reviews like they are actually true.most of the regular blow hards make it a point of telling the shops and girls they do reviews. They all seem too make the girls cum repeatedly and the girls all really enjoyed fucking them. Or maybe the reviewers look like Brad pit are very well hung and are as good as they say they are repeatedly ?? Maybe you guys reading them arnt stepping up to the mark or are just ugly loosers

Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    I miss brothelcreeper’s reviews, they were 95% bullshit but at least they were entertaining.

I’m likely not going to go to any of the site sponsor shops (sorry!) so most of the reviews are wasted on me.
    This attitude makes me think of a saying in HongKong, 斬腳趾避沙蟲
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    it doesn't matter how you get to eat your fish, as long as its fresh and pink and not dried up and smelly
    You speak the truth .

Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    How would the shop even know the face of a person posting a review and hold on to that visual long enough to ban them when they returned a week (or longer) later? That’s some real CSI shit!
    Believe me they know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Believe me they know.
    It's encouraged shop and girls get increased turnover even if it's not true. And to be honest most people who review make it clear who they are. And getting banned from a brothel for a bad review 🤣🤣🤣 you got to a lot more than that . And if it's that bad a review it won't get posted shops pay to advertise here it's not a public service

Whether it's positive or negative, it's the authenticity that counts. Every punt is from your own point of view and every WL may react differently to diff punters (even if bros hate this it's just a fact of life).

I read every AR on face value and make my own judgment on whether I would like to book that WL. If there are specific traits disclosed in ARs which you don't like as a punter then just make a call not to see that WL - it's simple. So negative reviews can be useful but I just hope punters will be kind - each WL is a human being afterall.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m not gonna mention names but there are a very few individuals that have never said anything bad about WL he’s seen. I mean he sees a lot as well. Maybe it’s his luck but I find that a little hard to believe

Quote Originally Posted by Dominopizza View Post
    I’m not gonna mention names but there are a very few individuals that have never said anything bad about WL he’s seen. I mean he sees a lot as well. Maybe it’s his luck but I find that a little hard to believe
    I never put review that straight away said the wl is not good. I put hints here and there for people to search if the wl bad or good. As wl is human being as well that need job, I don't want become the dickhead that ruin their business.

So if some one said my ar too long, his lost , he might find something over there that I might put to hints the wl is bad. Only people who read carefully might find my wisdom. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always appreciate your comments.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I never put review that straight away said the wl is not good. I put hints here and there for people to search if the wl bad or good. As wl is human being as well that need job, I don't want become the dickhead that ruin their business.

So if some one said my ar too long, his lost , he might find something over there that I might put to hints the wl is bad. Only people who read carefully might find my wisdom. Lol

Hey mate I was not referring to u haha. Sorry if made you think I was talking about u man!

Hey mate I was not referring to u haha. Sorry if made you think I was talking about u man!
    I know man, I just post general thing. Sorry if you think I got offended,

I just use your post because talking about review. Sorry bro lol

I think I know who you refer to.

Banned
    Believe me they know.
    They sure do. Some punters think they are anonymous but the shops have them on CCTV. They know when the punter sees the girl.

Some punters might inform the shop who they are on this forum rather than use their real name when making a booking or to receive special treatment. We know this occurs.

When writing their reviews, many punters state the date when they visit the shop. It's not difficult for the shop to have an idea of who is writing the reviews.

Other punters are regulars at certain shops so it's obvious to the shop who they are and when they provide positive reviews of their girls.

More importantly, some punters would not be willing to jeopardise their relationship with their favourite shop by writing a bad review. Some punters have stated how shop bosses and mamasans may not appreciate bad reviews and possibly deny them access to the girls or not give them preferential treatment. Therefore, some punters prefer to remain silent rather than be vocal and alert other punters about bad experiences.

Banned
    They are good looking and cute and MLs just love them.

Banned
    Many punters have no time to write reviews. Firstly, it's time consuming. Secondly, some punters see no duty to post reviews for other punters to benefit from their experiences. Punting is their private life and no one else's business.

On the other hand, if you write something that is positive or negative you might be criticised by other punters. What's worse is to see criticism coming from someone who makes little contribution to this forum.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast