Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Posting negative reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥) MrSmashOrPass's Avatar
    Typically I try to avoid a bad punt by not being the last client the girl has to see in her shift, we don't know if she had a really bad day with previous clients who are too rough or disrespectful etc.

Sometimes I've given a second chance to girls who provided me a bad punt and found on most occasions they were better next time around. But not a dice you want to roll often as it can still end up being shithouse. =D

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    They sure do. Some punters think they are anonymous but the shops have them on CCTV. They know when the punter sees the girl.

Some punters might inform the shop who they are on this forum rather than use their real name when making a booking or to receive special treatment. We know this occurs.

When writing their reviews, many punters state the date when they visit the shop. It's not difficult for the shop to have an idea of who is writing the reviews.

Other punters are regulars at certain shops so it's obvious to the shop who they are and when they provide positive reviews of their girls.

More importantly, some punters would not be willing to jeopardise their relationship with their favourite shop by writing a bad review. Some punters have stated how shop bosses and mamasans may not appreciate bad reviews and possibly deny them access to the girls or not give them preferential treatment. Therefore, some punters prefer to remain silent rather than be vocal and alert other punters about bad experiences.
    Ummm.... Nope, that is not how they know who's who. No cameras needed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Ummm.... Nope, that is not how they know who's who. No cameras needed.
    It's possible to know if the review is recent, if punters put the date and maybe describe in great detail about the review. It's possible to pinpoint who it is.
    Then they could check the cameras later .

Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    Sure girls are human so is my wallet

Do i get a discount for a crap session?
    Sure, many shops refunded a portion of the money, that depends on what is defined as " crap session " and who’s claiming, otherwise everybody will be claiming crap session !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I never ask for refunds no matter how crappy the session just take my business somewhere else lose lose for the girls and the shop.
    No need to leave negative review here just by word of mouths to punting mates will spread like fire Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If there is a chance the shop/private knows who you are on the forum and you never want to go back... be honest.
    But you have to expect some reaction.
    Particularly if its a private.
    Also you have to be careful of mis-understandings or suffer the consequences.
    it can be a nightmare, but sometimes it good to warn others from suffering.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Be balanced and review across a range of popular and not so talked about shops. Reviews are the reason I come here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Theres a thread over on the 141-Private Section, the 'Ada on WeChat' one that has been going on forever which is full of mixed reviews both negative and positive.

I'm sure that thread alone has given her a lot of customers who book her out of curiosity, i think thats just from people being honest about their experience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    I never ask for refunds no matter how crappy the session just take my business somewhere else lose lose for the girls and the shop.
    No need to leave negative review here just by word of mouths to punting mates will spread like fire Lol
    It's not about asking for a refund. The girl provides a service so she still gets paid for her work but it may not be up to the punter's standard. However, it's a matter of alerting the shop or other punters of the possibility of bad service. For example, if you paid for diamond service and the girl delivers standard service should you just accept this? This is a forum that allows punters to express themselves. If a punter doesn't want to say anything and just take it on the chin then it's up to them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It's not about asking for a refund. The girl provides a service so she still gets paid for her work but it may not be up to the punter's standard. However, it's a matter of alerting the shop or other punters of the possibility of bad service. For example, if you paid for diamond service and the girl delivers standard service should you just accept this? This is a forum that allows punters to express themselves. If a punter doesn't want to say anything and just take it on the chin then it's up to them.
    I had dud punt awhile ago. She seem new to the roster cause there was no ads of her. Bascially she was just starfish. No reaction to anything no moans or Fomo. Feels like didn't want to be there. I tried talking to her but no reaction.
    She seem young international student.
    I couldn't finished so I left. Mama asked if she's okay. I gave her the she's fine look.
    Not sure what about other punters but she stopped working there soon after.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I had dud punt awhile ago. She seem new to the roster cause there was no ads of her. Bascially she was just starfish. No reaction to anything no moans or Fomo. Feels like didn't want to be there. I tried talking to her but no reaction.
    She seem young international student.
    I couldn't finished so I left. Mama asked if she's okay. I gave her the she's fine look.
    Not sure what about other punters but she stopped working there soon after.
    Maybe someone was willing to say what he felt to the boss/manager or the girl left knowing this job was not suitable for her.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I get low self-esteem cause i cant fish to save my life but i pay for sashimi, thats how desperate i am. But you know what? Who cares.
    1 inch, I've been AFK for a bit, only just resurfacing now, but you're quickly becoming my favourite punter on here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tricky- what is a bad punt for some is awesome for someone else I guess.. so relative to what you’re after etc

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Tricky- what is a bad punt for some is awesome for someone else I guess.. so relative to what you’re after etc
    Yes, this is exactly it. That's why I find value in "negative" reviews, not by using them to avoid seeing certain girls but to actually identify those that I will see. I know how I operate, I really hate being with "service" girls because they tend to call the shots and are usually too jaded to feel anything. You go down on them, 90% will have zero real reactions. They are just always deadset on servicing the man, they've forgotten how to enjoy being serviced. Most of them are like that.

So I realised that I do not like what most of the punters on here liked a long time ago, so I switched tactics and looked for negative reviews instead. Best decision I ever made. It was how I discovered all my top girls and had the best punts I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    So I realised that I do not like what most of the punters on here liked a long time ago, so I switched tactics and looked for negative reviews instead. Best decision I ever made. It was how I discovered all my top girls and had the best punts I've ever had.
    Teach me your ways sensei lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i reckon we all should just speak the truth. in a polite way.
    someone who only ever posts positive reviews is just as "negative" as someone who only posts negative reviews. they are both distortions at opposite ends of the spectrum and dont serve any practical function for other forum users.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Post whatever you want I don't believe that risking her livelihood bullshit. People don't give the girls and shops enough credit. The ladies know what they are doing ... Shit service usually means you're not her target market.
    Where it's a short stay 2 week drive by I guess buyer beware

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i reckon we all should just speak the truth. in a polite way.
    someone who only ever posts positive reviews is just as "negative" as someone who only posts negative reviews. they are both distortions at opposite ends of the spectrum and dont serve any practical function for other forum users.
    Well said buddy. You hit the nail on the head.
    Some of the Punters on here come across as allways hitting the jackpot. Its like an old gambler mate of mind who would allways tell me when he had a big win, but never told me how many times he did his arse.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A good reviewer will always provide context for what he (or she, I suppose) has to say. The context is always crucial, or critical, as is demonstrated by many of the discussions here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A girls service can be very subjective too, and also it can come down to the connection you have with the girl. The services one customer gets, won’t be the same as every customer receives. Some girls will have bad days, or the customer could be completely rude, demanding, arrogant, rough, all of which might get the girl offside.
    I have definitely used some reviews as guides as to who to try and who to avoid, but even if I see a glowing review of a girl, I don’t enter the session with any specific ideas on what might be on offer, just have to let the session develop. If we click, then it’s a bonus.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast