Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Posting negative reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    I don’t enter the session with any specific ideas on what might be on offer, just have to let the session develop. If we click, then it’s a bonus.
    for sure.

the biggest crime a punter can do to himself is walking to a session with an expectation. i'm as guilty as everyone else here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i havnt seen the famous rooter write an AR for ginza's new k cherry. could i read between the lines and assume shes not too great?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    for sure.

the biggest crime a punter can do to himself is walking to a session with an expectation. i'm as guilty as everyone else here.
    Doesn't everyone (well majority) do that? Such a easy and natural trap to fall into. I'd even say before walking into the room with the ML/WL, expectations can often times begin before or as you walk into the shop.

Banned
    Fuck ‘em. Shit service demands a poor review. Most mongers work hard for their money and if the hooker doesn’t provide the advertised service or has a sour attitude, then it should be reported.

If they don’t want to provide top service, then they can work in a restaurant

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Fuck ‘em. Shit service demands a poor review. Most mongers work hard for their money and if the hooker doesn’t provide the advertised service or has a sour attitude, then it should be reported.

What’s the definition of top service from your valuable opinion?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    I feel bad about doing this and have never really done it publicly (I will PM somebody to share my opinion if they ask) but curious to know what people think about it. I would feel horrible if someone lost their livelihood because of my bad review. On the other hand I've been saved from some bad encounters due to honest reviews. What do people think?
    Well if you want to save the ML from being sacked keep quiet about it.

If you want to save fellow punters from another bad punt please speak out.

Your action will be reckoned on The Judgement Day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    its amazing how many people cant spell loser, it fascinates me
    I thint Winer is jus as diffiuclt to spill.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Perhaps it like a work reference. It better to write a review where we need to “read between the lines”. However feedback on individual experiences is valuable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Well if you want to save the ML from being sacked keep quiet about it.

If you want to save fellow punters from another bad punt please speak out.

Totally agree with these fellas. I usually don't write much AR but trust me I have had some great punts and as well as the shittiest ones. and for bad punts I have wished I could read a AR or some heads up like YMMV type of suggestions. Nothing wrong with pointing out the bad or negativity as long as it is genuine.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I get low self-esteem cause i cant fish to save my life but i pay for sashimi, thats how desperate i am. But you know what? Who cares.
    Well said.

As for as bad service should be reviewed and information shared here. That’s the point of this forum to inform the punter. Then again we are all grown up and everyone takes these with a grain of salt.

The mamasan for 130 Botany Road and 219 Croydon is often called rude in reviews but my experience has been fair. In fact I have seen them talk rudely to other punters. I think in one place the guy was maybe drunk.

Dealing with all kinds of people the whole day would drive them up the wall. Some of the other mamasan or papasan have been rude when I did not like their girls and walked out. “Some even said don’t come back” which did not bother me as I can’t even remember the shops now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I'm in agreement with Fred Flinstone. We live in a society where everyone is afraid to speak the truth in fear of hurting people' feelings. Fuck your feelings, and just call it for what it is. This pussy footing around an issue is the reason why society and this planet is so fucked up.

So we go to an expensive restaurant and find a pubic hair in the meal, do we remain silent in fear the chef will get upset? Fuck that!
    You have a lazy, unreliable, unproductive, gas lighting whingeing employee, do you remain silent in fear of hurting their feelings or in fear of damaging their reputation? Fuck that!

In the real world if a doctor diagnoses a person with a terminal or life threatening illness they don't pussy foot around the issue and they call it for what it is.....that is life and it is what it is. The sooner you know where you stand the sooner you can plan your next move.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only had one bad punt, so far, but that was just my opinion. I haven't had enough to really be able to compare or truly evaluate,. I did give some feedback to the mamasan, which she seemed to appreciate. She said she would speak to the ML, then invited me back and said she would recommend a couples of girls to really make up for my disappointment. I've yet to be able to take her up on the offer. I don't want to openly criticise someone for not meeting my personal preferences.

Banned
    If you're getting free sex then you wouldn't complain if the girl was not up to scratch. You would just take it on the chin and find someone better. However, you're paying for a service provided by a girl. If the service was terrible and I mean very bad (and not where her service ticked all the boxes but she just didn't allow DFK or DATY to the disappointment of the punter) then you have a right to complain to the boss or mamasan or write a negative review. Why be silent in cases of bad service?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Why be silent in cases of bad service?
    Probably same reason on posting reviews at restaurants or other services. There's loyal customers defending the the business. I had someone here message me saying they told the "mamasan,wl/ml and they're crying. Delete your post".
    Maybe they expect getting free pussy something. I had to delete few comments cause I kept getting harassed. They're lurker accounts with low post.

Banned
    Seems to be a few on here who work for the shops then? Is the site more for the shops or for us?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    Seems to be a few on here who work for the shops then? Is the site more for the shops or for us?
    Speak up against a certain individual or a certain shop and your comment gets deleted/edited. Do it too many times you get banned

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Worst experience I had was at bamboo massage. Heavy bait and switch - the MLs there are like 40-50yo which makes sense given the shop is open super late at night

Worst is the post op chick in city shop near central station. Paid money to get raped. Don't even have place to right the injustice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    After a long run of good punts it all came crashing down for me recently, which I guess is punting.

What went down in an hr booking:

* cold vibe on meeting but we all know that happens and hopefully improves.....it didnt
    * lip kisses despite dfk on menu and after each lip kiss she used a tissue to wipe her mouth.
    * washed my dick to within an inch of its life in shower
    * allowed me to suck and lick her breasts but each time wiped them with a tissue.
    * must have used a bottle of lube during sex...on 2 occasions I literally didn't know I was inside her.
    * courtesy of lube I couldn't come so she offered and I came via bbbj ....but she was at sink spitting while I was still in process of coming.

The finale was she asked if I wanted her to shower me when finished....said nup.....she sat on the bed and I did it myself and left 15 mins early.

Back to regulars for a while.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Begs the question...who and where???
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast