Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Posting negative reviews

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Me personally I wouldn't write a negative review. I always carry extra $$$in case to extend. I have used that n asked to see line up again hopefully sending message she wasn't good enough. It just gives me satisfaction that way. Isn't that why we punt. No woman alive no matter how little respect she has for you likes rejection. Battle of the minds it is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    its amazing how many people cant spell loser, it fascinates me
    It's amazing how many people don't use Capital and Apostrophe. It fascinates me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Worst is the post op chick in city shop near central station. Paid money to get raped. Don't even have place to right the injustice.
    The worst for me was that creepy, violated,vunrable feeling. A negative review was furthest from my mind. I felt like a right royal dickwit. I've never felt vunrable. Did then.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    The worst for me was that creepy, violated,vunrable feeling. A negative review was furthest from my mind. I felt like a right royal dickwit. I've never felt vunrable. Did then.
    Where was this bro?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think posting negative reviews is a must. People are spending their hard earned. Least we could do is help each other out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thehoof View Post
    I think posting negative reviews is a must. People are spending their hard earned. Least we could do is help each other out
    Amen, reviews on this forum have saved me heapos.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think it is perfectly OK to describe your experience. Punters can then interpret that experience for themselves. If that experience is bad, that information can be very helpful for other punters.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345