I had no idea about this case of Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for defamation. Had no idea what happened to him since 2016 either.

But it was all over social media recently and it popped up everywhere every time I visited YouTube so couldn't help but look into it. Turns out Amber Heard lied and lied about Johnny and he won.

She was pretty (with some help from cosmetic surgery, botox of course) in her prime years (20s).

She could have had it all, married to Johnny, dated Elon Musk and dumped him. Elon was no where near as rich as he is now, don't know how many billions he had back in 2016.
Probably things were easy to get for her when she was in her 20s. But she lied and framed Johnny, don't know why the heck she had to do that.

Now she's 36 and no longer a desirable woman (at least imo) and lost her credibility and probably lost her acting career as well.

Anyone here following this case? I had no idea what Johnny Depp went thru for the past 6 years till now, thought he was still doing well with his life and movies.

If you haven't heard of it, go to YouTube and watch how they exposed her lies.