Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you sometimes get a feeling ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you sometimes get a feeling ?

So walking up to my daily coffee place, I pass one of the young girls who normally works there and she gives me a little wave "hi".
    Mmm, now this is the first time I have actually seen here not behind the counter. In fact she normally doesn't work on the weekends which explains why she's not in uniform.
    Now that cute face with those glasses and that even more cute little body, I am thinking have I seen her on E&B or Locanto ?

I wonder what the chances are of find her photo in an advert...?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Its a fine line between having fantasies and being a creep.
    We all walk that line. Just like Johnny Cash.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Classic rooter …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Luv it.

But a few hours this evening has turned up 3 possibles. I've saved the photos and links and will do a comparison during the week.
    I never really noticed her before today so will be paying more attention in future.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    +1

WeChat, Whatsapp, Tinder, Grinder etc should include an online status of “Currently Creeping” in their apps......

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So basically if in the next few days the news reports a cafe waitress being abducted we'd know who it is lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sometimes I hang around across the Rd from a massage shop deciding whether to go in or not. And sometimes while Im checking out a girl walking down the street, suddenly she turns into the shop entrance. So in I go, and it almost feels like you have just picked a random girl off the street and next minute she's giving you a hand job (or more), best feeling in the world!

Banned
    I used to go to massage shops at their earliest trading hour (10am typically). As I walk across the shop around 9.50am I can start seeing the MLs with their normal clothes walking into the shop. Some looked very normal, not much of a head turner and some are just drop dead gorgeous in their daily clothes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had a fleeting thought with one waitress that I knew her - I was with a friend and it was a friend and I did not think much of it - but I certainly did not go home, stalk and then want to compare photos - what’s the next step? Try and use the knowledge to establish a “connection” 100% it is not wanted and any interaction would be out of embarrassing her and if that’s an outcome then that’s sick

Leave it - if your a stud ask her out in the shop and see how it goes

Leave your activities in the shop like 99%of girls want but it’s not personal and you can choose to do what you want - we are all adults including the girls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I used to go to massage shops at their earliest trading hour (10am typically). As I walk across the shop around 9.50am I can start seeing the MLs with their normal clothes walking into the shop. Some looked very normal, not much of a head turner and some are just drop dead gorgeous in their daily clothes.
    There would be a few ordinary ones until they apply their make up and wear something sexy. Many times the lights are dimmed in the room which can suit a ML who isn't very attractive or has some flaws such as C scar or saggy breasts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There would be a few ordinary ones until they apply their make up and wear something sexy. Many times the lights are dimmed in the room which can suit a ML who isn't very attractive or has some flaws such as C scar or saggy breasts.
    Same for the blokes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Same for the blokes
    You're right there. Sometimes you feel sorry for the girls who have to service some guys that you would never want to be in a room with if you were in their position.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was working an early shift today and was just finishing up at the cafe when I arrived, got my cuppa and sat down.
    As she was leaving she asked me why I was constantly looking at her and I replied that I admire beauty but I didn't want to offend. She just giggled.
    I got up to leave and ask if she wanted a lift anywhere, so I ended up dropping her home. I asked if she has another job to go to, which she said yes to but declined my offer to take her, but she accepted my offer of dinner during the week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zacsuck View Post
    So walking up to my daily coffee place, I pass one of the young girls who normally works there and she gives me a little wave "hi".
    Mmm, now this is the first time I have actually seen here not behind the counter. In fact she normally doesn't work on the weekends which explains why she's not in uniform.
    Now that cute face with those glasses and that even more cute little body, I am thinking have I seen her on E&B or Locanto ?

I wonder what the chances are of find her photo in an advert...?
    Many girls especially on visas are working two or three jobs to survive or to make as much money as possible here. Some see working as WLs or MLs as a way of reaching their goals. You never know that the young pretty girl working in the cafe or restaurant could also be working in a brothel or RNT shop on her free days or evenings. Anything is possible these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many girls especially on visas are working two or three jobs to survive or to make as much money as possible here. Some see working as WLs or MLs as a way of reaching their goals. You never know that the young pretty girl working in the cafe or restaurant could also be working in a brothel or RNT shop on her free days or evenings. Anything is possible these days.
    Agree with girls working more than one job.
    I remember seeing ml, very attractive girl and she was telling me she works more then one job. I thought maybe at another ml shop but turns out it's at a restaurant. I didn't ask where though.
    Now when I see any cute girls working at any restaurant I'll be thinking she could be working as ml too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Agree with girls working more than one job.
    I remember seeing ml, very attractive girl and she was telling me she works more then one job. I thought maybe at another ml shop but turns out it's at a restaurant. I didn't ask where though.
    Now when I see any cute girls working at any restaurant I'll be thinking she could be working as ml too
    Reminds me of that WL somewhere that regulars of this forum know about who does it for fun and her day job is a high level white collar job or something.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    Reminds of that WL somewhere that regulars of this forum know about who does it for fun and her day job is a high level white collar job or something.
    If anyone has her details please PM me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's Louise from Chard Road. She has an entire thread here somewhere
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Strange you say that. I’d much rather be with a young stunner in her street clothes. Reminds me of how lucky I am to just be in her company. Fuck the Australian tradition of Dressing up as mutton.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So you saw a girl in street clothes that you suspect could be a WL/ML? I’ve been there before and I think its more common than we think. I wonder how girls who work in hospitality jobs can survive with Sydney’s high costs, and the easy answer is to do a side gig as ML

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast