Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you sometimes get a feeling ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    From my experience, MLs tend to dress more casually when out on the streets than the proper WLs. I've bumped into WLs in the city that just from the look of what they've put on, tells me that they are deliberately trying not to be recognisable, like wearing a cap or hat, wearing very unsexy clothes, etc. MLs on the other hand just dress up like any other girl on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    From my experience, MLs tend to dress more casually when out on the streets than the proper WLs. I've bumped into WLs in the city that just from the look of what they've put on, tells me that they are deliberately trying not to be recognisable, like wearing a cap or hat, wearing very unsexy clothes, etc. MLs on the other hand just dress up like any other girl on the street.
    This is very true lol

Cap, hat, hoodie.

Banned
    When you see young girls with designer label items (Chanel clothes or LV handbags) it makes you wonder what she does for a living.

I have the same thoughts as OP about a young Jap girl who used to work at my local cafe. Only ever worked 2-3 days a week. She lost weight and dyed her hair during the time I knew her. Struck up a few conversations and she always wanted to know more about me personally. Her look was very casual at the cafe but heavy enough makeup and tight enough clothing that I could imagine her working at a shop.

Come international travel restrictions coming down, she dyes her hair back to black and says she needs to go back to Japan for at least a few months and couldn't let parents know she had dyed her hair.

I'll never know because I never asked for her number but I never had the intention to either lol. I don't particularly care if she was a WL but rather remember her as a very nice young girl I've come across in life. No amount of stalking will be helpful in any way unless I end up bumping into her on a booking lol

Live in reality.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When you see young girls with designer label items (Chanel clothes or LV handbags) it makes you wonder what she does for a living.
    Nah, I'd guess that only about 5% of those girls are actual WLs. The rest are just crazy rich Asians. You'd be surprised at how many of them live in Sydney.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12