Thread: Check In Massage Everton Park

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Check In Massage Everton Park

Hi gents,
    I was wondering if anyone has visited Check In Massage in Everton Park & could give me any intel on the place please. Any info or recommendations would be greatly appreciated ?

Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there a while back, not bad at that time for what it was - no complaints here

Cannot remember girls name but had the standard mail xtras with nothing else sought

She was reasonably young and did a basic service - in saying that I have not gone back but that’s also to do with timing etc

Nit running back but they were ok when I went in

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a bit hit and miss there. I stick to the Thais and normally get an ok service. Haven't been for a while

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    It's a bit hit and miss there. I stick to the Thais and normally get an ok service. Haven't been for a while
    Terrible location though. You can pretend you’re going to the sex shop or a tattoo but basically no coverage and when traffic is stopped, which is often, you’ve got nowhere to hide…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, that's happened to me a few times. I really feel the walk of shame when the traffic is backed-up and they're all casually looking in your direction. Sunnies and a cap helps but yeah, it's a turn off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    Yep, that's happened to me a few times. I really feel the walk of shame when the traffic is backed-up and they're all casually looking in your direction. Sunnies and a cap helps but yeah, it's a turn off
    I’ll hijack this slightly but considering it’s about that local area, I’m sure some punters would be interested.

So besides the check-in, there’s also the one on Osborne Rd (near Mitchy station), the one on Samford Rd (SS Ravissant near Gaythorne station), the one on Samford Rd (near Blackwood Street) and the one in the block of shops in Ferny Hills. So all are pretty high vis really and I’ve only been to SSR and that predated my “extras” days. Girls there were pretty cute and extras were on offer but too much of a soft cock to proceed in those days.

Any one have a rec for this region (besides Stafford etc) and preferably something with some means of a stealthy entry and exit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Csgxtc View Post
    I’ll hijack this slightly but considering it’s about that local area, I’m sure some punters would be interested.

So besides the check-in, there’s also the one on Osborne Rd (near Mitchy station), the one on Samford Rd (SS Ravissant near Gaythorne station), the one on Samford Rd (near Blackwood Street) and the one in the block of shops in Ferny Hills. So all are pretty high vis really and I’ve only been to SSR and that predated my “extras” days. Girls there were pretty cute and extras were on offer but too much of a soft cock to proceed in those days.

Any one have a rec for this region (besides Stafford etc) and preferably something with some means of a stealthy entry and exit?
    went to Osborne Rd yesterday, sat down and starting to get undressed and some old punter rocks up with an appointment at the same time as mine. this has killed the mood for me. She offered a quick HJ but I bailed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    went to Osborne Rd yesterday, sat down and starting to get undressed and some old punter rocks up with an appointment at the same time as mine. this has killed the mood for me. She offered a quick HJ but I bailed
    That shit sucks. I know punters cancel appointments but the ML could have said “I have a booking at X pm so you may have to wait”. And if it was a double booking by the ML, then that shit is unacceptable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Osborne Rd

My first review here with some extra Intel here
    I went to the shop on Osborne Rd and after a bit of confusion on the entry door it was a good massage but for the standard price she was fully clothed so wandering hands a bit difficult!
    Not much TT but on the flip a handy HJ completed the visit.
    Downside - on the flip with only 10 mins to go was offered some appealing extras but price too high at 4 pineapples!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissi View Post
    My first review here with some extra Intel here
    I went to the shop on Osborne Rd and after a bit of confusion on the entry door it was a good massage but for the standard price she was fully clothed so wandering hands a bit difficult!
    Not much TT but on the flip a handy HJ completed the visit.
    Downside - on the flip with only 10 mins to go was offered some appealing extras but price too high at 4 pineapples!
    Thanks Brissi, nice first review.

Can you enter from the parking area behind the place or only from the Osborne Rd side?

Have you tried any of the other shops in the local area?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Osbourne Rd shop has a rear entrance

Senior Member(無間使者)

That shit sucks. I know punters cancel appointments but the ML could have said “I have a booking at X pm so you may have to wait”. And if it was a double booking by the ML, then that shit is unacceptable.
    Yeah it does, but its called punting for many reasons I guess. got a good punt later that day so alls well in my world

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Brissi, nice first review.

Can you enter from the parking area behind the place or only from the Osborne Rd side?

Have you tried any of the other shops in the local area?
    Rear door available - just have to text or ring; nice and private.

This is the first shop I've been to in the area - interested to try somewhere else.