Risa blew me away so much I can’t even come up with an intro, so I will launch straight into the details …

LOOKS and BODY
Risa is around 30yo and a JAV actress.
She is skinny, I mean really super skinny with little A+ cup titties and a tiny bum.
She is around 152cm and would weigh under 35kg.
I am not strong but I could lift her with minimum effort.
She is smoking hot though. That tiny little skinny body is sexy as fuck.
If you like girls with a bit of meat on them then stop reading now, but if you have a skinny girl fetish get on the phone and book Risa now because I don’t think there is a skinnier WL in Sydney right now or a girl that is pound for pound hotter than Risa.
She has changed since the JAVs she made. Forget about the pics on the website or her movies.
She has short hair now, she has lost weight and is now super skinny, she has stopped the solarium and lost the tan and now has her natural ultra-white skin back.
And her pussy is fully lasered and smooth as silk.
She is a pretty girl with a look that’s slutty and cute at the same time.
Short haircut, gorgeous smile, belly piercing, and gyaru nails.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Just arrived in Sydney yesterday and started tonight.
A JAV and definitely also a WL in Japan.
Risa is a force of nature. 35kg of total sex.
But Risa is also a really passionate and sensual girl and totally gets into it and it comes through in everything she does; DFK, DATY, BBBJ, fucking - all full on no limits.
GFE 100% but also a JAV sex demon with all the classic JAV crazy sex gestures and vocalisations. It is quite a spectacle to experience.
YMMV always applies but I don’t think I did anything special.
I think any guy who is nice to her she will pay back x10.

DFK and DATY
Risa is a really passionate and sensual kisser.
I love the way she would always offer me her open mouth as we were fucking.
Risa’s fully lasered pussy is a the most delicious meal on the Sushi Train and she loves being eaten up.

BBBJ
Risa is a fellatio technician for sure but what makes her really special is her attitude.

FUCKING
Risa is a tiny little thing but fucken hell she has got so much energy and passion.
She goes into a full on JAV possessed by a sex demon frenzy and fucks like we were the last people on earth and the earth was about to end in 10 minutes.
It is a full on JAV fantasy come true.

OVERALL
If you love tiny skinny petite girls Risa is your first choice.
If you want a total GFE experience Risa is your first choice.
If you want a crazy JAV fantasy experience Risa is your first choice. She is the real deal. I thought the cameras were rolling
I will repeat there might be a bit of YMMV.
We did seem to hit it off right from the start. But I don’t think so.
I think Risa is the type girl that if you treat her right she will immediately warm to you and take you on a wild ride to JAV GFE ecstasy.