Thread: J Keiko @ Fresh359

Senior Member(無間使者) Shonkybasted's Avatar

J Keiko @ Fresh359

Date: June 2022
    Name: Keiko
    Body: Tall, slim with nice B cup boobs and nice lips.
    Price: 1hr diamond- $280
    Service: Great GFE. Just the way I liked it. Not rushed.
    Attractive: 8/10
    Overall Experience: 8/10
    Value for money? Definitely

I finally got round to checking out Fresh359. I haven’t been to that address in years. Obviously it went by a different name back then.
    I got to see the very cute Keiko. She provides a nice, not rushed GFE. Nice shower, but no action in there. Got on the bed and she starts with some LFK and cat bath. Then onto a daily decent BBBJ - nothing out of this world, but decent enough. I’m usually a 2 shot pony if I have a good connection. I blew my first load in her mouth and once she cleaned me up she asked if I wanted a massage. So I lay on my stomach and she gives me a bit of a massage. Shit then got me hard again and I turned over and she dommed me up and started cowgirl. She was getting really into it which I enjoyed. So with only a few minutes left in our session i blew my second load.

I’ll definitely see her again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Hi thanks for visiting and your AR, we look forward to see you next time!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am a bit curious. Is the room hiring fee included in the full service fee?

Banned
    Noice review bro
    359 getting some Japanese in
    Keiko looks beautiful
    Thanks for sharing bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥) MrSmashOrPass's Avatar
    Hey lawry123, yeah the full service fee also includes the room hiring cost. I recommend making a visit for Wakana (J) she's a cute petite girl working at this shop via booking.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shonkybasted's Avatar
    I might need to check Wakana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably a YMMV thing but my recent experience with Keiko was pretty disappointing to be honest. My session felt mechanical, ordinary shower with no action, no real DFK, pretty average catbath and BBBJ, mish and cowgirl felt clinical with minimal eye contact. I guess not the worst but far from the best.

I had some bad experience at Fresh 359 couple of years ago and decided to stay away but after I saw two good reviews on Keiko, I decided to give them any chance. Regretting that decision. For $280 an hour, I've had much better service at Ginza, N5M or G42.