Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to punt safely and live longer?

Quote Originally Posted by wowsofast View Post
    See a massage lady. They do amazing work with their hands and lube on ur cock. If I had to rate, most times they get me off harder than vaginal or oral sex. And it’s certainly very safe
    I don't know man, busting in a cute chick's mouth is pretty great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Two tablespoons olive oil, one tablespoon lemon juice, two pinches of salt, one splash of vinegar, one splash of sesame oil, three leaves of crushed mint.
    Dip you dick in this for 30 seconds and you will be immune from all diseases.
    Plus the girls will love the taste of your dick.
    That sounds like so much fun I won’t even need to go out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would western establishment be safer since they only do safe sex? Or did you hear something else?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Eibwen View Post
    Would western establishment be safer since they only do safe sex? Or did you hear something else?
    Don't the girls in Western establishments check customers' genitals and surrounding area under light before engaging in sex? Aren't they given some training (i.e. how to practice safe sex) before starting work?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't the girls in Western establishments check customers' genitals and surrounding area under light before engaging in sex? Aren't they given some training (i.e. how to practice safe sex) before starting work?
    All girls working in every legal shop are given periodic education in safe sex in their own languages. At $150 shops this is not usually by the management - but eventually a peer outreach program (called SWAP or SWOP or something) visits those shops and does regular welfare checks using female volunteers from the same ethnic background - and they give the ladies educational materials in the relevant language and contact numbers to get help if needed).

Then for reasons I’ve never understood, most ladies go right back to giving BBFS to next 1hr customer that smiles at them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123