Thread: ELINA - fresh, clean GFE gal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

ELINA - fresh, clean GFE gal

After leaving unsatisfied from ML punt, decided to hit a sure thing, and relatively fresh girl at n5m. This place has been scoring great points lately with the quality of girls I reckon. Not sure what their screening process is, but it’s working.

Got there late actually so had to wait a bit and again got to see the line-up, while I waited. Maika definitely looking happier today in a pink dress and few others that seemed ok. NINI stood out to me… damn she looks hot - pretty sure I’ve seen her before tho. She looks taller tho and… leaner. Argh….

SCOPING
    When ELINA waltzed in I was immediately happy with my choice. She has a wide-eyed innocent look that you would find on a teen, plus pale white skin that just adds to the look. Slightly longer than bob haircut and she was wearing a robe open at the front that showed off a nice tummy and pretty lingerie. The slim calves poking out from the robe looked perfect to me in little bejeweled slipper heels.

The way she walked in and carried herself had an elegance to it and when we started to converse I found her even more intriguing. Her English is great and even has a slight American lilt to it, and she speaks in a mature manner that kinda has a lazy sultry tone to it. Quite unique actually… I liked it a lot.

TASTING
    We both stripped down to jump into the shower and I finally got to survey her body. The pics online are legit, in fact I think her face is way cuter than the roster pics. Body, is more soft and slim type with curves. Not the skinny I usually like and probably only A+ boobies. To sum up I would say she looks almost pre-teen in ways, tight at the waist but with baby fat in the right places.

In the shower she gave me a cursory wash down and commented on my body a few times. Onto the bed and she jumped over quickly reclining beside me and coming in for a kiss. Mmmm…. She tastes so young and fresh. I reckon 3min later we were still pashing. Lots of DFK and plenty of tongue tangling.

PRE-GAME
    When she finally came up for air she worked her way down my chest, kissing my nipples while she stroked my cock. Trialling some new long term meds and this was the 3rd day so cock was a little less responsive than usual. Nothing a good BBBJ wouldn’t solve though… I actually dun remember much about it, except it felt nice. I just lay back and enjoyed the feeling of my rising, hardening cock as her soft lips came down again and again on me.

She came back up for a bit more DFK then asked if I wanted a condom to fuck. I nodded and she suggested that we could forego it for a tip, but I dun usually go there… so quick rolling on of the dom and we were ready to go.

MAIN EVENT
    She straddled me and positioned herself above my shaft. A bit of saliva from her fingers to moisten up and I started sliding in with no lube! Been ages since I fucked a girl without lube and it wasn’t comfortable this time and she’s still decently snug down there. I thoroughly enjoyed just laying back arms outstretched watching this young pretty chick gyrate up and down on my cock. I sat up eventually and felt the extra depth as I pulled her into me.

Quick switch to mish and started pumping her a little. She makes nice sounds btw a gasp and a moan… not the usual high pitched jap FOAM, that sounds like you’re killing a chipmunk. The softness of her body feels great in mish and got me some more DFK in this position, squeezing in and trying to meld our bodies together, before doggy.

With her head down and butt up I entered her real slow and built up the intensity slowly, but she maintained her hips at an angle to limit my depth and even in flat iron, I just couldn’t get in there. Cock feeling not so powerful today… we tried for one last mish position but little guy needed some coaxing, before I entered her with a semi hard-on. Could feel myself engorging again inside her and I quickly took advantage of it cupping her arse with my hands to get maximum depth. Then pummeled her to a spasmodic finish!

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
    We snuggled for a bit on the bed and chatted some more. Her English is good but I still found she held back a little, as opposed to me sharing everything about myself. Something about the way she smiles at me with those eyes, breaks my barriers. She’s actually mid20’s but has a physical ’quality’ to her that oozes youth, and combined with her sultry more mature demeanor… she’s kinda unique.

Quick shower and then I gave her a sad hug goodbye as she leaves on 6 Feb, and I doubt I’ll get around to see her again until she comes back from Osaka.

Will she be back? “One day…maybe,” she said.

Happy Punting

Elina also working today, be quick before she go back to Japan~~~
    Call or SMS 0417888123