Thread: [227 Broadway] Has anyone seen Gigi?

Junior Member(有D料到)

[227 Broadway] Has anyone seen Gigi?

I saw Gigi not long ago at Vitality Charm, it was amazing, near the end of our session she talked about body slides as maybe a possible extra last time and i wanted to come back for that but i can't find her in the roster anymore.

It wasn't that long ago. She was a really good chat and great masseuse so surprised she's gone considering that was like her first week also. Maybe she changed her name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She might be gone? There is an AR in the private section saying she was good but nothing special. I saw her once and same for me: she did the minimum. Maybe she liked you more and you got a better service.
    All this to say you should easily be able to find a girl with same or better skills than Gigi.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    She might be gone? There is an AR in the private section saying she was good but nothing special. I saw her once and same for me: she did the minimum. Maybe she liked you more and you got a better service.
    All this to say you should easily be able to find a girl with same or better skills than Gigi.
    Oh i see that's probably true, i guess me and Gigi did have a good chat. But i did get a convincingly good massage and part 2 from her, like better than usual. So surprised she of the lukewarm reviews. Oh well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What nationality was she?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have the same problem with "Lolita "
    I had an excellent experience and I cant see her on rosters, nor have I seen any comments on her.saw her late May. Anyone else sern or heard of her? Maybe she went with Gigi!

Shop Owner
    It's not easy for them to do this industry. As most of the customers like to pick or choose the girl, if the girls are not often been selected, there will be no stable income. So they will choose other shops or other industries.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    It's not easy for them to do this industry. As most of the customers like to pick or choose the girl, if the girls are not often been selected, there will be no stable income. So they will choose other shops or other industries.
    Gigi was a really good masseuses from my experience, sad to see her go i don't think i can get that kind of conversation and massage from the other girls.