Thread: C Yaoyao - great way to end the night

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Yaoyao - great way to end the night

Got high over some brownies on Saturday, and on the come down was feeling super horny... was getting late so was tossing between Diva Body Tone in the CBD or go closer to home and try out No5.

No5 it was - and through the lineup chose gorgeous blonde Yaoyao who I had a glimpse of as I walked in.... amazing BBBJ paired with ball licking talents starting from the shower and on to the bed. A lot of DFK which was a nice touch, but her pussy was even better - soaking wet as i fucked her deep in mish, cowgirl and doggy. But gotta admit, the way she stretches her legs out in mish as you pump her feels exquisite !

Definitely recommend Yaoyao, she’s a gem who loves a good fuck. Not a time watcher and the second shot was even more intense than the first. Only downside that I can point out is probs the subtle smoker smell from the DFK which was quite obvious, but not a big deal.

Damage: 250/hr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She used to be called Yuna, right?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yaoyao is a lovely girl. beautiful body and very friendly. makes you feel very comfortable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveman551 View Post
    not as gorgeous as photo on website
    agree with this, the photos are definitely her but i guess all photos are photoshopped these days. i dont know how else to describe it but she has a very tongue forward DFK. she must have a very strong/long tongue but it makes for some excellent cat bath/BBBJ

Banned
    ah. All good apart from the smoker smell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveman551 View Post
    Slim tall girl. 170cm. Mosquito bites for boobs Nice ass for a slim girl. Very cute face - not as gorgeous as photo on website. As much DFK as you want & great ball work BBBJ skills. Amazing attitude. She can take a real pumping & her pussy feels so good. Very kind, polite & nice girl. I'll repeat visit long term till she stops working lol. Also recently started visiting N5M. Friendly staff, make you feel welcome. I think I will surely be visiting again. Thanks for reviewing, wouldn't have booked if there was no review.
    not the same girl as on the website? Accurate photos?

Yes, this is Yuna, she also works in our sister shop - 42 Gladesville, under the name of Yaoyao.

She is working today~ Call us or Msg us to make a booking

Yaoyao = Yuna is working today.

Call or Msg us to make a booking with her