Person's Name : Kay

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : November 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.number5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $250/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, Italian, rimming/tromboning, DATY, pussy-slide, reverse CG, cowgirl, CIM

Size/shape : Quite tall, shapely figure (not fat), nice C/D-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - great service

My experience/comments : I’d read some good reviews of Kay so I booked her.

Sara greeted me and showed me to the room and I paid. Sara said Kay was a more mature lady but good service. I said “As long as she’s younger than me” and Sara confirmed that she was (she’s actually about half my age).

Kay soon entered and was immediately cheerful and engaging, giving me a hug and some lovely sensual kissing.

She is tallish with a pleasant face and she was smiling all the way through the session. She was wearing a black top and black trousers.

Kay helped me to strip and I sat on the bed and she knelt in front of me and started sucking me.

I let this go on for a good while before getting her to stand up and strip, removing her top (no bra) and trousers (no knickers).

She has a shapely figure (not fat) with nice C/D-cups and she was fully shaved and has a tatt.

Kay then put some lube on my cock and turned round to sit in my lap with my cock between her legs (a reverse pussy-slide?) and a bit of Italian.

We then went to the shower for a good washing with more DFKing and rubbing our soapy bodies against each other.

Onto the bed for more DFKing followed by more BJ. Kay asked whether I’d had my lunch yet. I said I hadn’t and she said “You can eat me first”.

Kay’s BJ is very good – slow and sensual with soft lips and no teeth, no interruptions, plenty of saliva (and some spitting on my cock) and lovely eye-contact. She also went pretty deep and said my cock was like a dildo.

Kay then went further south and I raised my legs to check whether rimming was on the table. It was so I turned over to kneel on all-fours, arse up.

Kay then gave me a very good rimming while stroking my cock and occasionally pulling my cock back between my legs to suck me. It was one of the best trombonings I’ve had.

I then lay down for some more BJ followed by a very good pussy-slide. Kay grabbed a condom but I said I wanted to eat her and got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was good as Kay was moaning gently but no FIV was allowed and she didn’t cum.

Time was moving on so I lay down for a bit more BJ and pussy-sliding before I said “We fuck”.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could cum in her mouth and she said “Of course”. “Good girl” I replied.

Lube was applied and Kay turned round for some reverse cowgirl. This was very good but my hand was swiped away when my thumb strayed towards her arsehole.

Kay then turned round for some nice cowgirl while I played with her tits.

I felt that we were running out of time (the only negative about this shop is the absence of clocks in the rooms) so Kay dismounted, removed the condom and sucked me again. It wasn’t long before I came in her mouth and she went on sucking me before going to the shower for a spit and a wash.

She lay next to me and we had a good chat – her English is OK.

Kay said she was from Seoul and has been here for five years. She works at N5M about five days a week and used to work at 42, also as Kay.

We were talking about travelling and I was showing her some photos and when the buzzer went off we ignored it. We were well over time before I showered, dressed and departed giving some positive feedback to Sara on my way out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, Italian, rimming/tromboning, DATY, pussy-slide, reverse CG, cowgirl, CIM

Sara greeted me and showed me to the room and I paid. Sara said Kay was a more mature lady but good service. I said “As long as she’s younger than me” and Sara confirmed that she was (she’s actually about half my age).

Kay soon entered and was immediately cheerful and engaging, giving me a hug and some lovely sensual kissing.

She is tallish with a pleasant face and she was smiling all the way through the session. She was wearing a black top and black trousers.

Kay helped me to strip and I sat on the bed and she knelt in front of me and started sucking me.

I let this go on for a good while before getting her to stand up and strip, removing her top (no bra) and trousers (no knickers).

She has a shapely figure (not fat) with nice C/D-cups and she was fully shaved and has a tatt.

Kay then put some lube on my cock and turned round to sit in my lap with my cock between her legs (a reverse pussy-slide?) and a bit of Italian.

We then went to the shower for a good washing with more DFKing and rubbing our soapy bodies against each other.

Onto the bed for more DFKing followed by more BJ. Kay asked whether I’d had my lunch yet. I said I hadn’t and she said “You can eat me first”.

Kay’s BJ is very good – slow and sensual with soft lips and no teeth, no interruptions, plenty of saliva (and some spitting on my cock) and lovely eye-contact. She also went pretty deep and said my cock was like a dildo.

Kay then went further south and I raised my legs to check whether rimming was on the table. It was so I turned over to kneel on all-fours, arse up.

Kay then gave me a very good rimming while stroking my cock and occasionally pulling my cock back between my legs to suck me. It was one of the best trombonings I’ve had.

I then lay down for some more BJ followed by a very good pussy-slide. Kay grabbed a condom but I said I wanted to eat her and got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was good as Kay was moaning gently but no FIV was allowed and she didn’t cum.

Time was moving on so I lay down for a bit more BJ and pussy-sliding before I said “We fuck”.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could cum in her mouth and she said “Of course”. “Good girl” I replied.

Lube was applied and Kay turned round for some reverse cowgirl. This was very good but my hand was swiped away when my thumb strayed towards her arsehole.

I felt that we were running out of time (the only negative about this shop is the absence of clocks in the rooms) so Kay dismounted, removed the condom and sucked me again. It wasn’t long before I came in her mouth and she went on sucking me before going to the shower for a spit and a wash.

Kay said she was from Seoul and has been here for five years. She works at N5M about five days a week and used to work at 42, also as Kay.

We were talking about travelling and I was showing her some photos and when the buzzer went off we ignored it. We were well over time before I showered, dressed and departed giving some positive feedback to Sara on my way out.
    Thanks for the AR Fred!
    Is the photo accurate?

Do you know if she the Kay who used to work st Ginza in recent years?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thanks for the AR Fred!
    Is the photo accurate?

Do you know if she the Kay who used to work st Ginza in recent years?
    Not sure about the photo. Might be an old one but it's quite close to the real thing.

Others have said she also worked at Ginza but I only asked about 42.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure about the photo. Might be an old one but it's quite close to the real thing.

Others have said she also worked at Ginza but I only asked about 42.
    Never saw Ginza Kay, but whilst acknowledged as older (who cares if good experience) she got good reviews from memory..

Junior Member(有D料到)

Great AR THX How big is Kay’s tatt?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    got the works, nice one bro!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How would you compare Kay to Indo Sandra and T Paula?
    For context, I much preferred Sandra over Paula (found her to be too enthusiastic)

And does anyone have intel on how Kay compares to Pink?

Kay is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com