Thread: J Miyabi

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Miyabi

heard some good feedback for J Miyabi so decided to try her out for half hour. it was a decent punt. here's my thoughts on her.

Age: profile reads "mature" so I was expecting that she'd be in her 30s. Other AR said she's not old so it was kind of a bit hard to tell. My best guess is mid 30s. But I was quite happy with her look. She's definitely not in her 20s. I don't know if she's mid or late 30s but her face doesn't look old. As I get older, I've started to like girls in their 30s more (but not late 30s or 40s as I'm in late 30s so i'd still prefer girls younger than me).
    She had good makeup, big eyes, nice curled hair which helps.

Body: she is at average height for a Jap girl. Body is slim and with a boob job I think. Smooth skin, not pale white. Overall she has a great body for her age and better than many 20 something yo girls. I prefer younger slimer bodies but her body was good for me. And I think many caucasian guys will like her body.

Attitude was friendly, smiling all the time and fun to chat with. She has experience in similar jobs I guess and is not a shy girl. DFK, BBBJ in shower as standard and her BBBJ technique was quite good. Had some nice ball licking and nice sucking.

The pictures are fair representation of her body. Her enhanced boobs is a nicely done boob job, C cup is just right, not too big IMO.

Did some 69 then we changed to FS. She was on top first, then changed to mish and I came.

Overall friendly girl, have experience and know how to give a good BBBJ. Not a vibe of college inexperienced girl. Nice slim body. Good services and hard to complain at $170 for half hour. Your local plumber will charge more than this for a 20 minute service, and here we're getting washed, BBBJ, DFK, CIM, ball licking, 69, juice draining FS on a comfortable bed for the full 30 minutes at $170 so SYdney is still the best for punting.

Not so good: perhaps not the type of young uni girl that many of us myself included like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good AR, anybody have intel on what her name was as JAV actress?