Thread: Parramatta massage therapy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Parramatta massage therapy

Suite 4 ground floor, 48-50 George St Parramatta

Cost- $50 for handjob

Will start off by saying I mostly prefer to get handjobs. I like asking for them in legitimate shops, seeing what I can get, and I also like seeing the different skills the various women have. Also the different reactions you get from them when they see you blowing a huge load from them just using their hands. Doesn't always have to be about the look of them for me.
    That being said, the 2 women that work here are old. Got to be mid 50's. Not dressed in anything sexy, they could easily be serving you a bowl of wontons in a local shop instead of milking your cock based on their appearance.
    I always tell the women at these shops that I don't want the massage, just the happy ending or handjob/hand relief . They always oblige because I guess it's easier, and faster money for them.
    This shop is very basic, and is split into 2 rooms with walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling, so even though they play some of that generic music you can still hear whats going on in the next room.
    I get naked, lie down and they usually ask if I want oil or no oil.
    The thing is with these older ladies, they always know how to milk a cock. I go from floppy to semi erect to busting hard all over their hands in a matter of minutes, even if they are speaking Chinese to each other over the walls. They occasionally do a bit of heavy breathing or the typical "yes boy so hard so horny" type of thing, but even if they don't do that this situation still works for me. For some reason even if they look really disinterested and are staring off into space picturing the motherland, as long as the hand motions are good I will always cum hard.
    They always do a good job of cleaning me up with paper towel and wet wipes, squeezing the last bits of cum out of my cock so it's all clean.
    Give it a try if you need to release a quick easy load.
    Last edited by ryanpumper; 04-04-2024 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm similar mate, can't get enough of a woman who knows how to milk a cock with her hands. Obviously prefer good looking ML's but much harder to find ones that really know how to give a great HJ.

So you just paid $50 for the HJ in total?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah just a $50 for the HJ, nothing else needed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice, I'd love to find more of these places that will just do HJ for 30 min for $80 or less.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have you tried Tina? She works there on Mondays.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting! I walked in there a few months ago trying to ‘sus out the prices’ but they shooed me off right away as though they knew I was trying to get a rub n tug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fuck this is hilarious. My dick would detach and file for a restraining order if I tried this.
    Thanks bro