Thread: ADELA + LISA - CNY 2 dish meal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

ADELA + LISA - CNY 2 dish meal

After all that Viet cuisine, was craving Chinese so checked the roster and found new girl at 155tall 41kg - ADELA. 42G told me she used to work there before and after a bit of digging discovered that she used to be Christine@n5m - never tried before.

ADELA - Chinese Meat Dish01

SCOPING
    Okay… Pale skin and a pretty face with what felt like natural B-C cups. She is petite, with small hands and feet. Quite short, maybe she used to be quite skinny and 41kg but I doubt she is now. I would describe her build as slim and a tad ‘meaty.’ Not usually my type, but her smallness still excited me.

PRE-GAME
    I towered over her as she washed me down in the shower and chit-chatted. Very friendly and sensual touch. Very professional GFE vibe. Cat bath was fantastic! Really awesome… great tease of B2B. BBBJ just made me feel huge, her tiny mouth around my cock. Not much depth, but she uses her tongue well getting it right into the groves around my throbbing nob. The visuals alone got me rock hard.

MAIN EVENT
    She dommed me and lubed up before slowly dropping onto me in cowgirl. Very slow easy movements to start before I hugged her in and began my usual animal mode. Missionary was great feeling her soft body beneath me. I hiked her legs up and ground into her. She bucked a lot in doggy like a bull being ridden, eventually using the angled technique to limit my depth. I’m probably a bit too long for her but she never complained. Trooper till the end.

AFTERWARDS
    Dun remember much now. She lay next to me and we chatted while she rubbed my muscles. Very GFE.

After changing I saw another cutie leave a room, she looked similar to Adela but with maybe skinnier legs. Dunno… asked to see the line-up and ended up picking this girl out of 3 others.

LISA - Chinese Meat Dish02

SCOPING
    Initially it was her slim legs that grabbed me. Not sure why I felt so horny on this day… but before I knew it I was following Lisa to another room.

I could almost use the same description of Adela for Lisa, but older, not as pretty and a little ‘meatier.’ In short maybe a slightly less attractive version of the first bird. But with heavier boobs and maybe slightly taller. Boobs were great though. Definitely her best feature. Felt very real too.

PRE-GAME
    Showered alone this time and came to realise that not only was Lisa not as attractive to me but she was also colder towards me. Was worried about whether my Little Dipper would even work with this gal. BBBJ was very similar to first dish, like they had been marinated the same. Cat bath also similar, very professional and enough to get me hard again!

MAIN EVENT
    She actually just lay down and told me to begin! How funny… looks like I was starting in missionary. Maybe because I was a bit disenchanted by this, but I was less gentle and pretty much went balls deep straight away. Could feel ridges about halfway through her canal (still not sure why that happens), but I pummelled this one fast and hard, trying to finish quickly. Not happening, so took command and told her to get on all fours to finish her in doggy.

AFTERWARDS
    Same same. Dozed for a bit… was buggered. Showered alone and left the place.

Walking back to car could feel the hole in my wallet, but I guess CNY dinners are usually like that anyway. One time of the year you just enjoy the meal, fight for the bill think about the cost later.

Happy Punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You could say I had a type of GFE experience with Adela. Literally after I removed and dropped the dom into the trash bag, she grabbed her phone, laid on her stomach and proceeded to scroll through (from I can gather) Chinese social media. She basically "went off the clock", and left to me to my own. Her looks and body were top notch, but totally lacked any personal skills.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    You could say I had a type of GFE experience with Adela. Literally after I removed and dropped the dom into the trash bag, she grabbed her phone, laid on her stomach and proceeded to scroll through (from I can gather) Chinese social media. She basically "went off the clock", and left to me to my own. Her looks and body were top notch, but totally lacked any personal skills.
    That’s more like a Wife Experience!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What a feast! Good AR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=BigDipper;2592217]After all that Viet cuisine, was craving Chinese so checked the roster and found new girl at 155tall 41kg - ADELA. 42G told me she used to work there before and after a bit of digging discovered that she used to be Christine@n5m - never tried before.

ADELA - Chinese Meat Dish01

SCOPING
    Okay… Pale skin and a pretty face with what felt like natural B-C cups. She is petite, with small hands and feet. Quite short, maybe she used to be quite skinny and 41kg but I doubt she is now. I would describe her build as slim and a tad ‘meaty.’ Not usually my type, but her smallness still excited me.

Thanks for the research bro. I saw Christine at No5 last year and was pretty disappointed. No DFK, as was mentioned in her reviews as Christine at No5. Plus she did this weird thing where during 69, she laid her pussy hard on my face, so i couldn't move my head or lick her pussy. BBBJ was good as I recall and also rimming, but her engagement was zero. It was like she was in a bad mood for the entire time. Obviously I know YMMV, but conveniently for the WL, the price remains the same, whether the service is good or bad. In fact, I saw her in her first 1-2 weeks at No5 under another different name. I always thought she changed her name to Christine due to a number of bad reviews and feedback. I think she may have been working as A WL in a busy location in China for a number of years before coming to Sydney and is perhaps a bit jaded. She worked at Burwood before No5.

Regardless, after the name change at No5, she didn't last long.

Definitely not 41kg and much more meaty, as you say. 100% correct on going off the clock and on to social media as soon as I CIM. (gee, I thought I paid for one hour??) Anyway, lesson learned and I never went back to see her under any name.

Although her description sounds like my cup of tea on the the 42G roster as I like smaller size girls, I will invest my hard earned into a more friendly and accomodating WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am sure they will. Simon, etc are normally pretty aware of feedback