Thread: Tammy - Midas 83

Junior Member(有D料到)

Tammy - Midas 83

Tl/dr - massage meh, part 2 not baaad. WIR yes and no. Too expensive, not much selection.

Been a heck of a long time since I've been to Midas. After seeing reviews from two years ago saying they had a terrible punt and that things have gone downhill I wanted to give it a try to see if it was really as bad as they say.

Decided to head on over last night (27/07/22). Booked a slot at 7:30pm for 1.5 hours. When I arrived there were only two girls available. I saw a few others but they said they were already booked out.

Decided to choose Tammy; a 29 year old girl from South Korea. Looks I'd say she's a 7/10. She says she's C-D cup. Her tits weren't too perky but they were fun to play with - fit toned body but small butt.

Started the session laying face down on the wet massage table. She would pretty much sensually touch your bits and wash all over your body and spray you down with the shower nozzle. Followed that she provided a sugar scrub and rinsed while stroking my junior to "make sure it was clean".

The massage was mediocre. It was more rubbing than deep tissue massage. The room was cold and smelt like cigarettes.

On to the real reason why I was there.

She started a nude body slide with some warm lotion and water combination. It was really slippery and actually felt nice. She did a front body slide which was fking awesome watching her tits rub all over me and my cock. It was amazing because of the mirror on the ceiling and the sides.

She dommed me up and started a CBJ. It wasn't too bad of a cbj as I don't really feel much so she started jerking me until I was about to cum and she then took me back in her mouth.

Next I jumped into the spa which was actually really nice after having a half decent massage and bj. It was a shame that she didn't join me as she said her eczema flares up with too much heat and humidity so she just massaged me from the outside.

With about 15mins left she tells me to hop out, dry off and back onto the massage table. She lotioned me up and started stroking away again. This time I took a little longer but managed to cum a second time.

We clean up and I'm out the door.

Honestly would I recommend going? Yes and no.

It really is a hit or miss with this place. Would I go back for Tammy? Massage, no. The sexual stuff, yes I would.

It's hard to find a good girl at this place since it is expensive as fk - damage for $310.

I'd say if they had a solid website where you could actually see the roster or a wechat that they periodically updated, it could definitely be as good as it once was.

Probably won't be visiting soon because that punt was expensive LOOL.

I live literally 5 mnts walk from here. And yes, it went crazy downhill for the past decade.
    Sad to hear your $310 practically flushed down the drain bro. Appreciate the review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man this place use to be up there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xolent View Post
    Man this place use to be up there
    Where did it all go downhill? Change or management? Lack of talent? Punters found better places? What is it?