Date of Visit : 28.06.2022
Address: 43 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Sydney
Tel: (02) 9281-1098
☎️ 0401-616-343
Wechat: abc43a2
http://www.diva43.com/

Business Hours : 10am- 3am
$220 for 45 mins

Size/shape : 166cm, Size 6 natural B Cup, Slim and Sexy! Amazing Curve Figure, Smooth Skin and Round Bum
Service Provided: Shower together BBBJ FS. I rejected DATY, DFK
Nationality: Chinese
Value for money/recommend: YES, Beautiful natural assets, good service oriented YMMV

My experience/comments :
Called for booking Anitta, not available receptionist GG, suggested Monica. Didn’t see Yuri as receptionist GG sent me to Room 4, showered while waiting in the room. Monica walked in as I asked her to join me as my routine 😂.

Monica has long straight hair, smooth skin, natural B and beautiful round meaty bum 🤗., she washed me thoroughly then wiped dry and started cuddling and inspecting her body while she cat bathed my body. Watching the massive mirror looks so good as turned her around Les 🍌 stood tall combo Italian and pussyslide while one hand rubbing her boobs and the other inspecting her 🐱.

Next we moved to the bed as she start cat bathed my whole body continued with bbbj, good suck on my groin and balls as she turned her bum for my access to her 🐱 wet not sure where those water comes from. Nearly erupted as told her to dom me for sex. Cow girl ride as start turned her around for doggy good high on massage table watching in front the mirror and finally missionary on the table and carried her to the bed as Monica is not heavy 😝. Monica was a bit excited as kept LFK and those body movements were great 👍 erupted and laid on her for awhile.

Some time left, Monica massaged Les 🍌 area such as DTM post sex for maintaining health. Asked her whether she has DTM experience, she said no but normally offers to clients after sex. I showered again while Monica preparing the room. Happy with her service.

On my way out, GG asked me feedbacks of Monica, I told her she is good then saw Yuri with new arrival Japanese Yuko, on white lingerie cute face looks early 20, B-C cups 165cm probably as wearing high heels 👠. Yuri asked me to be her first 😂 would like to but my time running out as well as my wallet 😝. Yuko is an AV girl, I will be back tomorrow.
Left as another happy man 😃 YMMV