Date of Visit : 28.06.2022
    Address: 43 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Sydney
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    ☎️ 0401-616-343
    Wechat: abc43a2
    http://www.diva43.com/

Business Hours : 10am- 3am
    $220 for 45 mins

Size/shape : 166cm, Size 6 natural B Cup, Slim and Sexy! Amazing Curve Figure, Smooth Skin and Round Bum
    Service Provided: Shower together BBBJ FS. I rejected DATY, DFK
    Nationality: Chinese
    Value for money/recommend: YES, Beautiful natural assets, good service oriented YMMV

My experience/comments :
    Called for booking Anitta, not available receptionist GG, suggested Monica. Didn’t see Yuri as receptionist GG sent me to Room 4, showered while waiting in the room. Monica walked in as I asked her to join me as my routine 😂.

Monica has long straight hair, smooth skin, natural B and beautiful round meaty bum 🤗., she washed me thoroughly then wiped dry and started cuddling and inspecting her body while she cat bathed my body. Watching the massive mirror looks so good as turned her around Les 🍌 stood tall combo Italian and pussyslide while one hand rubbing her boobs and the other inspecting her 🐱.

Next we moved to the bed as she start cat bathed my whole body continued with bbbj, good suck on my groin and balls as she turned her bum for my access to her 🐱 wet not sure where those water comes from. Nearly erupted as told her to dom me for sex. Cow girl ride as start turned her around for doggy good high on massage table watching in front the mirror and finally missionary on the table and carried her to the bed as Monica is not heavy 😝. Monica was a bit excited as kept LFK and those body movements were great 👍 erupted and laid on her for awhile.

Some time left, Monica massaged Les 🍌 area such as DTM post sex for maintaining health. Asked her whether she has DTM experience, she said no but normally offers to clients after sex. I showered again while Monica preparing the room. Happy with her service.

On my way out, GG asked me feedbacks of Monica, I told her she is good then saw Yuri with new arrival Japanese Yuko, on white lingerie cute face looks early 20, B-C cups 165cm probably as wearing high heels 👠. Yuri asked me to be her first 😂 would like to but my time running out as well as my wallet 😝. Yuko is an AV girl, I will be back tomorrow.
    Left as another happy man 😃 YMMV
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review. Please come again.
    Diva Body Tone
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Name: Monica
    Establishment : Diva Body Tone

0401-616-343

$220 for 45 mins

Size/shape : 166cm, Size 6 natural B Cup, Slim and Sexy! Amazing Curve Figure, Smooth Skin and Round Bum
    Value for money/recommend: YES, Beautiful natural assets, good service oriented YMMV

My experience/comments :
    Called for booking Anitta, not available receptionist GG, suggested Monica. Didn’t see Yuri as receptionist GG sent me to Room 4, showered while waiting in the room. Monica walked in as I asked her to join me as my routine .

Monica has long straight hair, smooth skin, natural B and beautiful round meaty bum ., she washed me thoroughly then wiped dry and started cuddling and inspecting her body while she cat bathed my body. Watching the massive mirror looks so good as turned her around Les stood tall combo Italian and pussyslide while one hand rubbing her boobs and the other inspecting her .

Next we moved to the bed as she start cat bathed my whole body continued with bbbj, good suck on my groin and balls as she turned her bum for my access to her wet not sure where those water comes from. Nearly erupted as told her to dom me for sex. Cow girl ride as start turned her around for doggy good high on massage table watching in front the mirror and finally missionary on the table and carried her to the bed as Monica is not heavy . Monica was a bit excited as kept LFK and those body movements were great erupted and laid on her for awhile.

Some time left, Monica massaged Les area such as DTM post sex for maintaining health. Asked her whether she has DTM experience, she said no but normally offers to clients after sex. I showered again while Monica preparing the room. Happy with her service.

On my way out, GG asked me feedbacks of Monica, I told her she is good then saw Yuri with new arrival Japanese Yuko, on white lingerie cute face looks early 20, B-C cups 165cm probably as wearing high heels . Yuri asked me to be her first would like to but my time running out as well as my wallet . Yuko is an AV girl, I will be back tomorrow.
    Left as another happy man YMMV
    Thanks les, how accurate are the photos on wechat? She’s described as Korean - but definitely has more of a Chinese Unigirl look to her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    Thanks les, how accurate are the photos on wechat? She’s described as Korean - but definitely has more of a Chinese Unigirl look to her
    Hi mate
    I don’t think is her photos as advertised but description is accurate. She is Chinese service oriented personality
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Name: Monica
    Establishment : Diva Body Tone

☎️ 0401-616-343

$220 for 45 mins

My experience/comments :
    Called for booking Anitta, not available receptionist GG, suggested Monica. Didn’t see Yuri as receptionist GG sent me to Room 4, showered while waiting in the room. Monica walked in as I asked her to join me as my routine ��.

Monica has long straight hair, smooth skin, natural B and beautiful round meaty bum ��., she washed me thoroughly then wiped dry and started cuddling and inspecting her body while she cat bathed my body. Watching the massive mirror looks so good as turned her around Les �� stood tall combo Italian and pussyslide while one hand rubbing her boobs and the other inspecting her ��.

Next we moved to the bed as she start cat bathed my whole body continued with bbbj, good suck on my groin and balls as she turned her bum for my access to her �� wet not sure where those water comes from. Nearly erupted as told her to dom me for sex. Cow girl ride as start turned her around for doggy good high on massage table watching in front the mirror and finally missionary on the table and carried her to the bed as Monica is not heavy ��. Monica was a bit excited as kept LFK and those body movements were great �� erupted and laid on her for awhile.

Some time left, Monica massaged Les �� area such as DTM post sex for maintaining health. Asked her whether she has DTM experience, she said no but normally offers to clients after sex. I showered again while Monica preparing the room. Happy with her service.

On my way out, GG asked me feedbacks of Monica, I told her she is good then saw Yuri with new arrival Japanese Yuko, on white lingerie cute face looks early 20, B-C cups 165cm probably as wearing high heels ��. Yuri asked me to be her first �� would like to but my time running out as well as my wallet ��. Yuko is an AV girl, I will be back tomorrow.
    Left as another happy man �� YMMV
    Nice review! Does she offer CIM?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godofgamblers View Post
    Even though the girls provide diamond service, CIM is not standard here as in other shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing awesome AR
    Appreciate your intel of Monica

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post

Monica is from China service good bro

Banned
    It would be convenient for us if shop can provide weekly roster at this site
    Good shop as visiting regularly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by godofgamblers View Post
    What will happen if accidentally cim during bbbj?

Shop Owner
    Monica is in today roster. Please come to enjoy! Book Now to relax! Don't miss out!
    Diva Body Tone
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beitahan View Post
    What will happen if accidentally cim during bbbj?
    What if the guy deliberately comes in the girl's mouth despite the girl only doing BBBJ and no CIM? Will the girl throw a tantrum or stop the session? I don't think so. For any guys thinking of doing this, please respect girls if they do not allow CIM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What if the guy deliberately comes in the girl's mouth despite the girl only doing BBBJ and no CIM? Will the girl throw a tantrum or stop the session? I don't think so. For any guys thinking of doing this, please respect girls if they do not allow CIM.
    Thank you brother for advice
    Agreed respectfully to those service girls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Noice cute guy
    Good statement

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing
    Good session with Monica with GFE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi mate
    I don’t think is her photos as advertised but description is accurate. She is Chinese service oriented personality
    Shop’s roster has Monica real photos taken in the shop.
    Sweet lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone confirm with the 45mins session, you're allow 2 shots with Monica please?

Thank you in advanced.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Can anyone confirm with the 45mins session, you're allow 2 shots with Monica please?

Thank you in advanced.
    Probably you can provide us the information
    Lovely lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by diva43 View Post
    Monica, NEW Beautiful Chinese Girl, Age 25, 166cm, Body Size 6 White Skin with Amazing Body! Friendly Personality!

Monica is working today until late night. Please come and book now! Don't miss out!

Good to have real photos from the shop’s environment
    At least able to verify girls body shape

Banned
    Noice to see shop has real photos of Monica. She is the only rare Chinese lady in the shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast