Thread: Alice Field

Banned

Alice Field

Alice is a slim 28-30yo brunette with a natural bush and many tattoos, which are artfully done.

I like longer meets and Alice offers significant discounts once you book for longer than an hour.

The idea of being in bed with a woman with pussy hair was exciting. I am an older vintage than many on this forum and most of the women I took to bed in my younger days had pubic hair. It is not so common these days, but it reminds me of those teenage years.

Alice is bright and light hearted. A bit like a garden fairy. A very positive person with lovely energy.

In bed she is sensual and teasing. She likes to play with your cock and she gives an expert blowjob. She was stroking my balls and my stomach as she took a lot of me down her throat. I would have liked a natural blowjob but did not have the nerve to ask her and did not want to spoil the mood. Perhaps she charges extra?

Going down on her was a delight. It’s been a longtime since I have eaten out a girl with pussy hair and it was soft and fluffy and like finding a secret passage to her clitoris.

We had two rounds of sex in three hours. I can’t manage much more than that. Each round was about 30 minutes but we were naked for most of. She wore tiny sheer panties and a brassiere so you could see the bush mound through the panties.

She has a Twitter page and email and a website here.

https://www.adventureswithalice.org/

The meet took place late last year. I had been trying to line her up for some time but she skips around a lot - always going off camping and such. She said she was going back to Europe at some point - but her Twitter page suggests she is still here if you want to meet her.

I would recommend her if you like a all round natural girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ooft, i was actually really interested and everything, but those pricing hurt just looking at it. Even then, im still half considering...

Shame cuz she looked like she would be really fun to go with as well... >.<

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    Alice is a slim 28-30yo brunette with a natural bush and many tattoos, which are artfully done.

I like longer meets and Alice offers significant discounts once you book for longer than an hour.

The idea of being in bed with a woman with pussy hair was exciting. I am an older vintage than many on this forum and most of the women I took to bed in my younger days had pubic hair. It is not so common these days, but it reminds me of those teenage years.

Alice is bright and light hearted. A bit like a garden fairy. A very positive person with lovely energy.

In bed she is sensual and teasing. She likes to play with your cock and she gives an expert blowjob. She was stroking my balls and my stomach as she took a lot of me down her throat. I would have liked a natural blowjob but did not have the nerve to ask her and did not want to spoil the mood. Perhaps she charges extra?

Going down on her was a delight. It’s been a longtime since I have eaten out a girl with pussy hair and it was soft and fluffy and like finding a secret passage to her clitoris.

We had two rounds of sex in three hours. I can’t manage much more than that. Each round was about 30 minutes but we were naked for most of. She wore tiny sheer panties and a brassiere so you could see the bush mound through the panties.

She has a Twitter page and email and a website here.

https://www.adventureswithalice.org/

The meet took place late last year. I had been trying to line her up for some time but she skips around a lot - always going off camping and such. She said she was going back to Europe at some point - but her Twitter page suggests she is still here if you want to meet her.

I would recommend her if you like a all round natural girl.
    Actually, do you know what her hour pricing is?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't bother Carby, its all more benny bullshit.

He invents a story about an event that happened "late last year" adding some girls website then gets one of his other alias's like frank the fart to come on and "yeah...I saw her too she was great". Then if anyone points out his shilling or bullshit on the sugarbabes thread he attacks them by pointing to this and saying "I've got an AR...where are yours".

Its only ever 1 AR about a non Asian girl (because he's not interested in Asian girls even though this is a predominately Asian forum) and he points to it like its the holy grail and he deserves the Pulitzer prise...for fiction obviously.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Good morning gentlemen. As I sit up on the central coast sipping my morning tea I am greeted with the howling drivel that you read above you. For those who do not know, there is a strange chap call Riff on this forum who has many alter egos including Dotcum. Riff / Dotcum can be found together talking up the same things and shouting down others. In particular they seem to hate anyone who may have an opinion that differs from theirs, or where they are not being hero worshipped as the “top dog” in here.

It seems that they have now extended this to racism as we are told above that we should not be reviewing girls unless they are Asian. I wonder if the forum owners agree with this?

Anyway, I leave you to make your own judgements as readers about these potty mouthed members. I think Dotcum’s little strapline about the voices in his head tells you everything you need to know about this egomaniac.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carby View Post
    Ooft, i was actually really interested and everything, but those pricing hurt just looking at it. Even then, im still half considering...

Shame cuz she looked like she would be really fun to go with as well... >.<
    I agree with you. She is not cheap at all. But she does have a lovely accent, if you like French and German all rolled into one deliciously sexy Swiss voice.

I saw her last year for the first time and have seen her since then but you have to get her when she is not off traveling. She is currently in Sydney so you should be able to get an appointment with her. Her pricing doesn’t come down unfortunately with the number of meets. Maybe if you were a weekly regular but that is too rich for my blood.

Her first hour is the most expensive at $850 but add in another 4 hours for just $700. It is probably a once or twice a year treat for me. The stock dividends only go so far.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with you. She is not cheap at all. But she does have a lovely accent, if you like French and German all rolled into one deliciously sexy Swiss voice.

I saw her last year for the first time and have seen her since then but you have to get her when she is not off traveling. She is currently in Sydney so you should be able to get an appointment with her. Her pricing doesn’t come down unfortunately with the number of meets. Maybe if you were a weekly regular but that is too rich for my blood.

Her first hour is the most expensive at $850 but add in another 4 hours for just $700. It is probably a once or twice a year treat for me. The stock dividends only go so far.
    Thanks for the report. A nice detailed one. But the prices are a wee bit eye watering. If I do save up, I may think about it.

Banned
    Thank you Unix.

It was rather enjoyable - a hairy pussy has become so rare it is almost a kink these days.

Sadly I can’t afford that regularly either.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you Unix.

It was rather enjoyable - a hairy pussy has become so rare it is almost a kink these days.

If your preference is for that, I have seen a couple of WLs with hairy pussies. Happy at Chatswood 60 comes to mind. There was another one at 42g, cannot remember her off the top of my head, it will come to me.
    Happy provides good service, but that's it. Not much in the form of conversation etc.

Banned
    Thank you Unix.

Most guys appear to prefer non hairy pussies. However, it's nice to see the opposite as long as it's not a jungle!

Banned
    Thank you gentlemen. Very kind of you to comment.

Her pussy hair was full but very soft and not a total jungle. Full but tidy is how I would describe it.

Thank you for the information about Happy. What nationality is she please?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ngfl, nonewithstanding the price, i do love going back to her website to just look at her hairy bush, but its now dead T.T

Banned
    She's taken down quite a bit of the X rated content on her site. The same on her twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/explore_alice?lang=en