Alice is a slim 28-30yo brunette with a natural bush and many tattoos, which are artfully done.

I like longer meets and Alice offers significant discounts once you book for longer than an hour.

The idea of being in bed with a woman with pussy hair was exciting. I am an older vintage than many on this forum and most of the women I took to bed in my younger days had pubic hair. It is not so common these days, but it reminds me of those teenage years.

Alice is bright and light hearted. A bit like a garden fairy. A very positive person with lovely energy.

In bed she is sensual and teasing. She likes to play with your cock and she gives an expert blowjob. She was stroking my balls and my stomach as she took a lot of me down her throat. I would have liked a natural blowjob but did not have the nerve to ask her and did not want to spoil the mood. Perhaps she charges extra?

Going down on her was a delight. It’s been a longtime since I have eaten out a girl with pussy hair and it was soft and fluffy and like finding a secret passage to her clitoris.

We had two rounds of sex in three hours. I can’t manage much more than that. Each round was about 30 minutes but we were naked for most of. She wore tiny sheer panties and a brassiere so you could see the bush mound through the panties.

She has a Twitter page and email and a website here.

https://www.adventureswithalice.org/

The meet took place late last year. I had been trying to line her up for some time but she skips around a lot - always going off camping and such. She said she was going back to Europe at some point - but her Twitter page suggests she is still here if you want to meet her.

I would recommend her if you like a all round natural girl.