Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do Not I Repeat Do Not Use Sydangels

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do Not I Repeat Do Not Use Sydangels

Just don’t waste your time with Sydangels. I have been with most of their girls except Yesel and Chloe. The price start’s from 350, just for the basic stuff. No action in bath, just wash your thing. Moving on to the room, the room is dark as hell. They only allow to light a small table lamp and on top of that they put some transparent cloth on top of the lamp. The service is basic, like super basic. No mirror’s in their Strathfield apartment. The photos are 110% fake. Not even a representation. The agent (girl) is a total bitch. Doesn’t know how to talk with the customers. If you still wanna spend your money after this, good on you mate. I am offical done with Sydangels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Just don’t waste your time with Sydangels. I have been with most of their girls except Yesel and Chloe. The price start’s from 350, just for the basic stuff. No action in bath, just wash your thing. Moving on to the room, the room is dark as hell. They only allow to light a small table lamp and on top of that they put some transparent cloth on top of the lamp. The service is basic, like super basic. No mirror’s in their Strathfield apartment. The photos are 110% fake. Not even a representation. The agent (girl) is a total bitch. Doesn’t know how to talk with the customers. If you still wanna spend your money after this, good on you mate. I am offical done with Sydangels.
    How much did you waste on them?
    I usually give them 3 strikes and than no go

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear mate. I agree the agent has one of the worst attitudes I ever come across but I've tried Yesel and Momo and service and quality wise they are still good. Which girls did you book?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manky010203 View Post
    How much did you waste on them?
    I usually give them 3 strikes and than no go
    Maybe 4. The thing is it was a hit or miss before.I had some good punts as well but it was before and the price was also reasonable. 350 for a punt with CIM is not bad but now the price is 400 to 450 now with no CIM. I usually prefer private over the shop’s but now it’s too much. I get lured by the photo’s where the girls look like models but when you meet them it’s the total opposite.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by manu_44 View Post
    Sorry to hear mate. I agree the agent has one of the worst attitudes I ever come across but I've tried Yesel and Momo and service and quality wise they are still good. Which girls did you book?
    I have tried all of the girls except Yesel and Chloe. When I was with Momo (before the name was something else). The location was somewhere in Rhodes. The room was so fucking dark that I couldn’t see shit. They had some neon light and shit. The service was pretty much okay nothing to remember and to go back. Wanted to try Yesel but for $450 I can have something else which will be far better.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have tried all of the girls except Yesel and Chloe. When I was with Momo (before the name was something else). The location was somewhere in Rhodes. The room was so fucking dark that I couldn’t see shit. They had some neon light and shit. The service was pretty much okay nothing to remember and to go back. Wanted to try Yesel but for $450 I can have something else which will be far better.
    Yea Momo used to be called Erica I think and she works in shops occasionally with much cheaper rate. I do recommend Yesel though, sometimes they lower the price to $400 if the day is quiet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea Momo used to be called Erica I think and she works in shops occasionally with much cheaper rate. I do recommend Yesel though, sometimes they lower the price to $400 if the day is quiet
    How would you describe your experience with Yesel. Care to share with us?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How would you describe your experience with Yesel. Care to share with us?
    Copied from my reply on another thread:

Finally got a chance to book Yesel from sydangels. She's definitely a 7-8/10 looking, B-C cup and a slim body, she said she doesnt like exercise but can barely see any fat haha. Service wise is good but nothing great. Started off with LFK and then when we get more to know each other she won't mind DFK. DATY is okay, though she doesn't reach much. She's new to here so her english is good enough to hold a conversation. Overall, if you're after a good looking, slim, no KPS Korean young lady, I will defs recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, that’s the thing with this place. $450 for a basic service. Lol. On top of that the agent’s attitude. God bless.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    geez. i can top that.
    i tried sydangels for the first time a few months ago. it took the definition of punting to a whole new level.
    arrived at strath apartment, walked in. theres 2 guys surrounding me. no girls in sight. i think you know the rest.
    im just glad that i only had about $800 in my wallet, as sometimes i carry a lot more cash.
    it just shops for me now. at least the regular shops have a bit of reputation to uphold.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    geez. i can top that.
    i tried sydangels for the first time a few months ago. it took the definition of punting to a whole new level.
    arrived at strath apartment, walked in. theres 2 guys surrounding me. no girls in sight. i think you know the rest.
    im just glad that i only had about $800 in my wallet, as sometimes i carry a lot more cash.
    it just shops for me now. at least the regular shops have a bit of reputation to uphold.
    Wth? I assume this means what I think it means. I hope you're ok dude coming out of that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the warning and yeh i agree the agent has a bad attitude and that was what made me not proceed any further with this company

Junior Member(有D料到)
    geez. i can top that.
    Oh wow…. I think I won’t even try. Thanks for the warning bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, just deleted them on WeChat

A few discussions on this before but now it seems it's confirmed. Feel sorry for the girls because it sounds like poor management and communication.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Wth? I assume this means what I think it means. I hope you're ok dude coming out of that.
    yep, it sure does.

physically i was ok. just.
    but bit of a mental wreck for a bit though. the next shop punt made me feel all better though. aaahhh, its amazing how having 2 hot k milfs raping the shit out of you can seem to fix every problem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the warning,definately won'tbe going there when i am in sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    geez. i can top that.
    Where abouts did this happen? Inside the room or outside?

Did you report to the police

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Where abouts did this happen? Inside the room or outside?

Did you report to the police
    inside the room.

report? and say what? tell them that i want $800 worth of attention?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had alright experience with Sydangles. My first punt (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...97#post2397297) and 5th punt was with Sydangels (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...36#post2410136). 1st being Yesel and 5th being Goeun.

Yesel was good. 8/10 pretty and 7/10 service at least and did service in the shower, picture is a bit flattering but real, not shopped IMO. Goeun not so much, 5/10 attractiveness at most and 6/10 service, fake AF photo; agent recommended her for good service and her BBBJ was above average but that' was all I noticed. In retrospect, even with Yesel the price is pretty high compared to gems at brothels, no CIM and only 1 shot allowed so not the best value for money.

Managed to not get shaken down, no men in sight. Showed up to their CBD apartment and it was just the girl. I noticed a frumpy looking Korean woman sitting in the apartment lobby the first time who might have been just there to check me out before they gave me the apartment number but that's it. They even knew I was new to punting. Agent I booked with via Line seemed alright too maybe above average, compared to Ginza and n5m for example.

Edit: Wonder if the agent dislikes non-Asians? I had my Line profile pic set to a real pic of me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast