Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do Not I Repeat Do Not Use Sydangels

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    inside the room.

report? and say what? tell them that i want $800 worth of attention?
    Yeah i am really sorry to hear that awful experience. Which girl did you book?

I thought sydangels was quite good and consistent

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Yeah i am really sorry to hear that awful experience. Which girl did you book?

I thought sydangels was quite good and consistent
    Oh man?!! I am shocked to hear this... Like really shocked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where abouts did this happen? Inside the room or outside?

Did you report to the police
    Yeah pretty badstuff. Which girl did you book that laid the trap? And did you tell the agent of what had happened?

I know its embarrassing but police will investigate as you did nothing wrong.
    So what did the guys looklike?

Banned
    The risks of seeing a private. You never know who might be waiting for you behind that door ready to pounce on you and take your hard earned cash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So which girl did you book that laid the trap? What did the guys look like that robbed you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have used sydangels a few times towards end of 2019 and start of 2020. Havent had much issues with them besides the heavily touched up photos and the expensive rates. The photos at the time still resembled the WL, however, the ones i saw were not service types at all. It was do your thing and leave despite of time. There was a really nice korean girl who was said she had stayed in Canada for a while so her English was great and was able to communicate with her. Had stopped using them since i tried shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can't stand that stuff

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had this site bookmarked for ages, walking up to the line of texting to book and then going somewhere else. Reading this horror show thread convinced me to finally let it go and delete the bookmark. Honourable service!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

SHOPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Springwaterr View Post
    I have used sydangels a few times towards end of 2019 and start of 2020. Havent had much issues with them besides the heavily touched up photos and the expensive rates. The photos at the time still resembled the WL, however, the ones i saw were not service types at all. It was do your thing and leave despite of time. There was a really nice korean girl who was said she had stayed in Canada for a while so her English was great and was able to communicate with her. Had stopped using them since i tried shops.

Good day mate! Any recos which shops are the best for you? Thanks much🍻

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I started with 5 star but they went downhill pretty fast.....and no longer operating anymore. I had a few punts with them during the initial lockdown when they operated in private hotels in cbd. I had a private session with an ex-ginza girl during lockdown and that made me want to try out ginza post lockdown and i have only been to ginza since. So in short, Ginza is to go for me but im not too adventurous and tend to see the same girls once i find them good for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Springwaterr View Post
    I started with 5 star but they went downhill pretty fast.....and no longer operating anymore. I had a few punts with them during the initial lockdown when they operated in private hotels in cbd. I had a private session with an ex-ginza girl during lockdown and that made me want to try out ginza post lockdown and i have only been to ginza since. So in short, Ginza is to go for me but im not too adventurous and tend to see the same girls once i find them good for me.
    From experience, 5 Star is totally crap and rubbish and be avoided at all costs. Not worth it and better save the cash

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From experience, 5 Star is totally crap and rubbish and be avoided at all costs. Not worth it and better save the cash
    Well they are no longer operating now right? So that explains itself. My first punt there was also my best there with k model. Since then i tried a few other girls there they were avg.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey guys, have anyone tried Chloe / Dana from sydangels?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Friends have told me sydangels is dodgy af

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yup, told ya booked them a couple of times. When I met the girl it was completely different I just turned back, their review are 100% fake

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DownUnda View Post
    Yup, told ya booked them a couple of times. When I met the girl it was completely different I just turned back, their review are 100% fake
    I think they mentioned pics are a similar look but not exactly their look. Any recommendation?

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnda View Post
    Happened to me once in the past. I walked as well n mamasan called me n threatened me and apparently im blacklisted from all privates lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    High rate, girls are from 300ish shops
    Don’t try because i tried for yous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12