Thread: Kogarah Massage - Enjoy the service by Vietnamese Maya - Great for extras service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kogarah Massage - Enjoy the service by Vietnamese Maya - Great for extras service

I went to the shop that located at 23 station street as someone recommended the shop here, However, it was fully booked at 1pm, then Search in google and found there is a shop may offer something extras, No.20 Montgomery Street, as they have some girls photos on their website, and rank top 3 position when I search for "Kogarah adult massage".

Notice that there is a new lady working from their website, called Maya, then booked her for an hour. She looked pretty good, around size 6-8, with slim wrist, and nice body shape, pretty and lovely Asian girl. She provided massage with body slide/body to body massage, hj with great mood, i just felt great with her services, and she told me she would be here for 2-3 weeks, and offer extras in low prices as she would like to build up some regular customers, I tipped her for additional $20 after she gave me a wondering ending (I would definitely find her next week, she may offer much more during the conversation).

I would strongly recommend Maya, and I only remember she work on Wednesday.

Hope this helps.

address: 20 Montgomery Street, Kogarah

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review punterinsydney. Have you been back to 23 station street since?