Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bayla* - Chinese 21

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bartok View Post
    Hi Mad Punter,
    What are the changes you make mention of?
    I'm thinking this is the same girl I saw under a different name many years ago. Does she have a tattoo on the left side of her stomach?
    Regards, Bartok
    She was first in Blacktown two years ago so I don't think it's a case of "many years".

This Bella doesn't have any tatts and the changes include a Caesar scar and the boobs are not so perky. She is still a hot little number, very willing and great fun. Even with the changes and the fact she's two years older I'd still hand over $ to fuck her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Writing about Bella inspired an erection which can't be wasted so I went out to see her for an hour. A few weeks have made a difference to her. She seemed healthier and less tired which made her look real cute. He boobs when out of the bra are less than perfect but nothing a boob job couldn't fix.

Any we had an all oral (BBBJ/DATY/69) session for an hour which finished with CIM. She said I was naughty for doing that. When I said sorry she said it was alright for me to do it - so if you want blow your load in her mouth check first as she may not want that all the time.

She works Thursdays and Sundays and I will see her again I think as she is great fun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    does anyone know if suki works anywhere else?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12