Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K SUJENG - a classy and horny SEX MANIAC MILF - top class service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i gave sujeng a run. and i pretty agree with rooters AR.
    i reckon the only things id add are.
    i reckon shes pushing 40. but does look good for her age.
    smokers breath.
    little to no english.

but the rest of the AR was the same for me.
    its a definite return for me
    Thanks for the update bro. Sujeng is a great girl.
    Good to hear she is still giving top service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Sujeng earlier today. Exactly as Sir Rooter describes her and first class all round.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Before i even closed the door she had thrown her arms around me and was going in for DFK. I had to hold her back and say wait until i got my shirt off (extra precaution - last thing i want is perfume or makeup on my shirt).

She was wearing pants with suspenders but without a shirt on so the suspenders were covering the nipples. One of the more sexier outfits ive seen

Sex was energetic and she kept asking for more and could take an absolute pounding. Im not usually a pound them hard type of guy but for some reason did with sujeng and she could take it.

One other thing - she talks ALOT. But in Korean. Which I didn’t understand. But still she kept talking!

In summary, a high energy, accomodating, classy looking girl who will give you more than what you’re after however as others have said, she’s not the youngest lass

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does she partake in rimming?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Does she partake in rimming?
    Does a duck with one leg swim in circles? YES!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ch12121978 View Post
    Before i even closed the door she had thrown her arms around me and was going in for DFK. I had to hold her back and say wait until i got my shirt off (extra precaution - last thing i want is perfume or makeup on my shirt).

She was wearing pants with suspenders but without a shirt on so the suspenders were covering the nipples. One of the more sexier outfits ive seen

Sex was energetic and she kept asking for more and could take an absolute pounding. Im not usually a pound them hard type of guy but for some reason did with sujeng and she could take it.

One other thing - she talks ALOT. But in Korean. Which I didn’t understand. But still she kept talking!

In summary, a high energy, accomodating, classy looking girl who will give you more than what you’re after however as others have said, she’s not the youngest lass
    You have summed her up perfectly bro.
    She is an awesome girl. Horny as fuck and a wild root.
    My favourites are young Japanese girls, but a horny Korean MILF is fucking awesome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12