Person's Name : Cindy

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : June 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, shower together, BBBJ, rimming/tromboning, 69, FIA, face-sitting, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, lovely slim/shapely figure, D-cups, cute butt, good legs, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - great service from a lovely girl

My experience/comments : Another visit to N5M was due so I called the night before to book Cindy even though I hadn’t seen a review of her.

As I entered Gerarld St I recognised a girl on the other side of the road walking in the same direction. We looked at each other and she gave me a wave. She looked just like a schoolgirl returning home in her miniskirt, black boots and daypack but it was the cutie Jay turning up for work. (I saw her not too long ago so I guess she recognised me.) I followed her into the shop and she went and got Jacinta. (I also saw a good looking lady who said her name was Sovia).

Jacinta showed me into the room and took my money and Cindy entered while I was getting undressed.

WOW!!! – Cindy is pretty and was beautifully presented wearing a tight and very short pink dress over some very sexy lingerie and very high heels. She was very friendly and cheerful and we were immediately hugging and kissing while she stroked my cock.

She stripped and we went to the shower. Cindy has lovely dark skin and a fantastic slim but shapely figure with D-cups, good legs and a peachy bum (the photos look real). And she was fully and freshly shaved.

Cindy’s English is very good and she was chatty, engaging and complimentary throughout the session.

She gave me a good washing and then squatted in front of me for an excellent BJ with lovely eye-contact.

We dried ourselves and went to the bed.

Cindy knelt over me for some more DFKing while she lubed-up my cock and balls and stroked me.

She then worked her way down and resumed sucking me – no teeth, lovely soft and sensual lips, plenty of saliva, good hand-work as she played with my shaft and balls and no interruptions. Very, very good and she obviously doesn’t mind the taste of the lube she uses.

She went to lick my balls and then pushed my legs in the air and continued south to rim me. This surprised me as it’s not to the menu of services listed on the website but it was very good as she stroked my cock at the same time.

I asked for some 69 and Cindy moved round. This was great but her work on my cock was too good and I needed a break so I suggested she turn around and sit on my face. She did so but soon said she wanted more 69 so she could play with my cock and moved back round.

I tried for some FIV but she moved my hand away but she didn’t complain when I stuck my finger up her arsehole. Cindy also fingered my arsehole, with a little bit of penetration.

Cindy’s moaning increased and she was then twitching before she pulled away, saying she’d cum, and paused for a breather.

After some more BJ Cindy asked whether I wanted to cum in her mouth or fuck so I said “fuck first then cum in mouth later” and she dressed me.

We started with some Asian-style cowgirl which was great and I was struggling not to cum. Cindy then went to normal cowgirl so I could play with her tits.

She suggested I cum in her mouth but I wanted more and asked for some doggie and stood by the bed facing the large side-on mirror. This was great as she has a lovely bum and she sounded like she was really getting into it. I also had a thumb fully up her arsehole.

I asked whether I could fuck her bum but she said I was too big – she only does it sometimes with “Small ones” and charges $100 or $150.

We switched to the mish and Cindy was urging me on with her legs in the air and I could have finished like that but I wanted the CIM finale so I withdrew and lay down. Cindy removed the condom and sucked me and I soon came. She went on sucking me until I had to get her to stop and she spat in a tissue.

The time had just fled by and we only had the chance of a quick chat. She said she had grown up in southern Thailand and has been here quite a few years.

We talked about the other girls I’d seen and she said Paula was her friend. I asked about doubles and whether she licked Paula’s pussy. She said she didn’t do that but Paula had licked hers.

Time was up and we quickly showered, dressed and hugged and I departed.

That’s seven different girls I’ve seen at N5M in recent months and they have all been very good, especially the Thai quadrumvirate of Naomi, Coco, Paula and Cindy. Next I should add Marine to make it a Thai quintumvirate (not sure that word exists). Then Thai Jina for an appropriately named sextumvirate (not a real word but it should be). Sorry, I’m babbling after such a great session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A true role model

Become the Thai Master lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sextumvirate sounds logical to me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great work, i love thai girls also. Now, if you had to rank them?

I can certainly vouch for Marine, but it sounds like she is more laid back than Paula and Coco, and perhaps Cindy by the sound of things. I've seen Jina also, but it was no where near diamond service unfortunately (she does have a great ass though).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Awesome review! Any idea if her double d's are real or fake? Just asking cause her service/extras sound a lot like this lady who used to work up north but disappeared https://hunterhunnie.com.au/darin-new-thai/

Would really appreciate if you could help me out with this, been searching for ages, although of course I might just have to go see for myself hey

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review Fred

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cindy at N5M is different to Darin at Hunterhunnie (also known as Judy at Roseville & confusingly Cindy at 105 Pymble) who has been gone a while. I’ve seen both girls. Both are great! Darin had D bolt ons but I can’t remember Cindy’s clearly, sorry.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    damn I was really hoping it was her, she reappeared at Pymble last week for a day but it didn't seem like she showed up cause she was gone from roster later that day! probably my favourite I've ever seen fuckin hell man haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Photos and services also reminded me of Cindy at 105 Pymble. I will have to come check this gem out. Still on the search for Susan from 105, or similar WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brothers, is the photo on the website her? My guess would be the first one is, but second one is to emphasise her big bust.

Cindy is working on today

Call us to book now ~~